Round 2

She closed her eyes, reaching for the seal inside of her, tugging it with her mind.
Just a little more...
There.
Power rushed out, filling her as her diamond grew to cover not just her face, but torso and arms as well, seemingly delicate spirals over her skin. Now that she had gotten her chakra store back from Tsunade, she was far more powerful.
The wind whipped around her, and brought to those around her the faint scent of Sakura. The audience was whispering to themselves-they didn't know she had that much power-how the hell was she doing that?
And then, they quieted, as Sakura looked up.
She was not angry. She was furious. Her eyes, usually kind, dared you to even exist without her permission. Thy made you want to run, and never stop, because that fury wouldn't. But her fury was not directed at them.
Sakura couldn't see the hurt? the surprise that flitted across sasuke's face. She had learned not to meet his eyes this time.
This time she had learned that she should not have held back.
She smiled, and tapped her foot once.
And the shockwave destroyed the arena.
Sasuke was thrown into the air, the ground was a jagged mess, and he nearly was impaled on the landing.
Sakura gave him no time to recover, she was on him in an instant, a single touch from her would throw him across the city. She was on a whole new level from before, and he knew it. He desperately avoided her for a few seconds, then skipped backwards to do hand signs. His hand glowing with lightning he advanced, but still wary of her. Now they sparred, not touching, for either of them a single touch would mean that they would loose.
But Sakura was a medic, and medics must be untouchable, and sasuke knew it. So he jumped back, looked at her and...
"Sakura." There was a plea in the word.
She almost fell over, racing twards him, at the sound of him saying her name.
Now they sparred again.
He spoke her name again, and she hoped beyond hope that things might be explained, here and now, and they could have a relationship again. Any kind of relationship, just not this indifference.
"Sakura, why are you so angry?"
And with that her hopes of him explain himself fell flat. She laughed, surprised, but angry, and with a hint of scorn.
"Why I'm angry?" Her words were cutting, light on the surface but heavy underneath.
"Because you left, and promised to return for me. Because I spent years searching for you with Naruto and yet the only one you acknowledged is him. Because I thought, I hoped you might have cared for me, but now I know you don't CARE AT ALL!" With each word she lashed out, and he, with an expression of
Was that hurt?
He Stumbled backwards.
Until he tripped on a stone, and fell at her feet. She stood, blocking out the sun to him. Her fist in the air, a executioners axe ready to fall. She was the anger of a storm, and yet there were tears at her eyes.
"Sakura-"
"No. You showed me that it was foolish to hope. Foolish to delude myself. So go, be happy with hinata."
And she brought her fist down.

He lay a broken doll. His arm was definitely broken, along with a Couple of his ribs. She stood, in shock at the damage she had done to the boy the love-no, hated.
"Miss, move please so we can take him to the hospital-you did a number on him."
Sakura didn't miss hinata-and naruto following the medics, both looking very worried.
Hinata immediately ran to sasuke's side.
Naruto approached Sakura.
"Sakura, umm...there's something I need to talk with you about..." Seeing her tears he stopped. "But that can wait. Hey, looks like Sasuke is waking up."
His words came through the fog in her mind, and she realized what he had said.
"Hey, I'm a class A medic. I can take care of him." She said, striding towards sasuke's prone form.
The medics stepped aside to let her through. Hinata was bent over him, hiding him from her view, she could see her nodding at something he was saying. He really Sakura be talking, he probably had a rib in his lung, but she would fix-Hinata got up, blocking Sakura's way.
"Sakura, please don't come any closer. Sasuke doesn't want it." She stood, protectively between Sakura and Sasuke.
Sakura was crushed. betrayed, even more. She wasn't even trusted to undo the damage she had done. And he forbade her from coming near him. She was broken. Her mind unbelieving that he..hated her now?
You always thought he hated you. You just never had any proof until now, her mind whispered poison. Around her, the audience began to glare and grumble at her, for making a jumble of the arena.
She was forsaken, hated, not only by the people she had protected for so many years, but then person who she had searched for and loved. She had no home here anymore. No hope of a happy ending.

So she ran.