Visit

Sake in the bag?
Check
Food?
Check
She was ready to go.
"Ino, thanks for looking after my domain."
"Nah, no problem," said Ino, lounging against a tree. "I figure this means that if you don't come back in time, I get to fight him for you?"
Sakura shot her a glare.
"No. Definitely not."
"Ah, worth a try. I wanna pound him, but I guess that's your job now. Have... fun.. why'd you see that crazy woman is beyond me."
"Bye!" Sakura said, heading out on the path.
"See Ya pig." Ino called after her. Sakura flipped her off, not looking back.

Her first sign of Tsunade was the screaming. And the clouds of smoke. And the angry yells of her mentor, who came barreling out of the smoke.
"Lose again?" Tsunade turned at sakura spoke.
"Sakura? Oh look at you...I was going to come for the challenge-Sasuke was it?"
Sakura's face darkened, became worried.
"Actually, that's what I'm here to talk about."
"I see. Let's head out. After all I might have run up a giant debt that I'm never going to pay off..." Tsunade's voice trailed off, and Sakura missed her last words.
"What's that you said?"
Angry shouts came from behind them.
"Just run Sakura!" said Tsunade, pushing her along.

That night
"Now," said Tsunade, "what the hell is going on?"
Sakura spoke of her feeling for Sasuke, that wouldn't go away, her confusion at how he treated her, and his...relationship? With Hinata. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, that it could be nothing more then a friendship, that she had no claim to him at all, and yet she wanted to speak to him and have him speak to her like Sasuke spoke to hinata.
Of course, if they were...her chest constricted...she would bear Hinata no bad will. As long as he was happy.
They spoke long into the night, and the next morning prepared for the next round, collecting what Sakura had given to Tsunade months before for safekeeping.

That afternoon, with a single finger, she made a crater big enough to fit a house in. Sakura was definitely stronger then before.
"Now this is better, right?" Tsunade asked, after one of their bouts. "And you remember what we talked about. Don't give him the time of day in your fight."
"Mnm hmmm, I know." Sakura concentrated and threw the kunai. Bullseye.
"When is the next round again?"
"Tomorrow."
"Hey Sakura?"
"Yeah?"
"I'll be there. But if you loose to that worm, I will KILL you."

They traveled together, and Sakura lost count of the times she had to drag Tsunade away from people before they found themselves in a fight.
Waking up early, they made it to the city gates on the day of the fight.
"Good luck, I'll be in the stands, okay? Now go get ready." Tsunade, instead of heading for the arena, headed for the nearest gambling establishment.
She never changes. Sakura thought with a smile.
This time, she strode through the town. She would hide no more. Nor would she hold back.
Sasuke was going down this time.

She arrived at the arena, throwing open the main gates. Today he stood in the center of the arena, waiting for her.
The announcer called out "Let the second round begin!"