One - Welcome to UA

A/N this book to under high editing.

I'm a just normal high school student with an amazing quirk.

But I've notice that I'm failing school because of the exams they give me. They make think the way I can't.

As for me I can easy transfer to a different school, as I did the trails on UA. I was actually recommended by my uncle. And since the sports festival is over, no one would know about my quirk.

"Aizawa, my niece is transferring here, you have to keep an eye on her." Says a hero with blonde shaggy looking hair, black and blue eyes.

"Of course i can..... All Might." Says Aizawa calmly with a black expression.

There's silence within class 1-A, has the new student is walking down the hallway.

I walk up to the classroom door. I just stand there for a moment. I collect myself. I open the door, to see everyone staring at the door. I can hear all of them whisper about my appearance. As I have a half and half quirk but they don't about that.

"Everyone welcome ____, she's a new here so be nice." Says a slouch tired man.

Head to the spare seat in the classroom, next to a boy with white and red hair.

Can they stop staring at my ears

Name: ____
Quirk: cold wolf
Hero Name: unknown

Class finishes and we all start heading to the cafeteria. As I walk into the cafeteria, everyone in there just staring at me. I put my ears down, I hate people staring as my quirk is not like other animal quirks because I'm half wolf i would be all furry then anything but I'm more human, I just a ears and tail of a wolf.

"Hi, _____ right?" Says a green haired freckled boy energetically.

"Urgh." I say turning to see the boy behind me calling my name.

"H-Hi." I say nervously towards him.

This guy looks that green haired dude in my class. I noticed that the boy has ran away. I make my way to the cafeteria lady to order my lunch which is Raman and chicken filled rice balls and the office that my uncle is in.

I make my way to the door, as I open it "hey uncle i got you some lun-." I paused, when I saw that same green haired boy in the same room as my uncle.

"____, this is young Midoriya." The blonde shaggy haired man stated. "Young Midoriya, this is my niece ____, you guys should of ready meet, both of you are in the same class." He continued.

I continued to sit next to All Might. "____, young Midoriya is my successor." He stated. "Y-your s-successor!" I stated.

"Hey, ____, what your quirk?" Young Midoriya stated. "I-I." I struggle to say.

The bell rings for the next class, Midoriya and i start running to our next class as we have quirk training with, you guess it, All Might.

When I get to class, everyone asks me I watched the sports festival, which I did but I didn't tell them that, as I know all about them and their quirks.

All Might decides to have a 2v2 battles. He paired me with Midoriya, i feel annoyed about it but I guess it fine, because I know Midoriya, writes about peoples quirks. But then we got paired up with Bakugo and Todoroki.

Why All Might? Why pair me up with weirdos.

Time flys by and it's Midoriya's and I turn to fight. "____, Kaachans and Todoroki's quirks are-" I pause him. "I already know about it." I stated.

The fight begins and i tell Midoriya about how my quirk works but I don't tell him everything and we made a plan to defeat the two boys.

Since Midoriya doesn't know about my ice half, I going to use my ice to stop Todoroki and I'm going to leave Bakugo to Midoriya, as I hate people that act they own the place and pray the weak, like Bakugo does.

I adapted to my surroundings and use that as my advantage and defeat Todoroki.

—————

I hear someone coming, but it's not the person I want to fight, so I decide to be quiet and sleathly as possible. But I used my quirk to attack him, as I know he can hear me but I hesitate before I attack. I start to hear Todoroki coming after me.

I start heading to where we position Midoriya. I have advantage as I'm faster then Todoroki. But I get ambushed by fucking Bakugo.

"AHHHH." I scream.

I quickly jump to keep distance between me and Bakugo. I think they know what we were planning to do.

"Midoriya be careful, you will be fighting Todoroki." I yell quietly.

I start run again towards Midoriya, as Bakugo chases after me.

How dare you ambush me you little bastard.

I run past Midoriya, so he can ambush Bakugo. I nodded to Midoriya as it's the signal. I decided to show everyone my other half of my quirk. I use to to freeze the things around us making Bakugo think that Todoroki is not doing the plan right.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ICYHOT." He yells angrily to Todoroki.

"I DIDN'T DO IT, YOU MORON." Todoroki yells but try's to stay calm.

"Come on. Come get it." I tease.

I ran off to see if Todoroki would chase after me, and which he did. I giggled quietly.

You moron, keep following me.

I stop in my tracks and blast ice in front of him. Him being shocked with just a surprise, I jump from year I'm standing to attack Todoroki from behind.

He melts my ices and surprisingly i wasn't shocked that would happen. I struck him with ice, so he get stuck in my ice. He lost me, as I ran away to help Midoriya defeat Bakugo. I stay behind the scene, to wait for Midoriya's signal to tag it but he defeated him by himself.

The timer goes off right after Midoriya defeated Bakugo. And declared us the winner of this 2v2 match.

We get feedback from our performance by All Might and the other teachers that joined him.

"____, since your new here, I'm going to give you harsh feedback." Aizawa stated.

"Of course Mr Aizawa." I stated.

Mr Aizawa gives me all the feedback, from the performance but the feedback was has he said harsh, but harsher then I thought it would be. Then I get other feedback from the other teachers that were there too.

"WOAAHH, your quirk is so cool." Most of the class stated

"It reminds me of Todoroki's quirk." Midoriya stated.

Torodoki stares at me, he scans my body and my body language. I see that he's staring at me, but it's doesn't faze me, since I used to people judging me.

"____ are you somewhat related to Todoroki, since you guys both on ice part of your's quirk." Midoriya stated curiosity.

"N-no, we definitely are not related." I stated rubbing the back my ears.