Till Death do us Part

"So very mature." You mumbled to yourself shaking your head. You walked off into the kitchen to start making dinner. "Where is she going?" Sebastian asked, walking back into the kitchen. "She going for a run, I think I'm going to start on dinner if you want to take a break or something." You said as you started to pull some of the groceries you had bought from the fridge. "Alwright, if you need anything feel free to come get me, I'll be on the patio." He said walking out of the kitchen and out the sliding door.

You started on dinner, and you were about half way done when Ivy came back. She walked in and saw you standing at the stove. She walked into the kitchen and came up behind you, resting her hand on your waist. "What are you making?" She asked as she nuzzled her chin on top of your shoulder. "One of the women at the market gave me a recipe for this chicken thing, so I decided to give it a try." You said stirring the sauce, looking back at the recipe card.

You finished making dinner and Sebastian was rather impressed with your cooking skills. You sat down at the table with Ivy and Sebastian and started serving the food. "If it's not edible I take zero responsibility." And with that you sat down and started eating. To your surprise it was actually pretty good. "Y/N, why do you look more surprised than me at the fact this food is actually decent?" She asked halfway through dinner. "It would be less concerning if you werent the one who prepared the meal." Sebastian added. "Honestly I didn't think it would turn out ok, there were a lot of steps and I'm not exactly the best at following instructions." "Yes that we know." Sebastain said laughing under his breath.

"Hey, I made dinner. A little respect would be nice." You said slouching back in your chair, pouting a bit. You finished eating and cleared the table. Sebastian was helping do the dishes and Ivy was back in the living room. About 20 minutes went by and you were turning off the lights as you walked back to the bedroom. Ivy was already in bed reading a book, and you decided to take a shower. You grabbed your robe from your bag and walked off into the bathroom.

The water cut on and you got in. After about a half hour of random shower thoughts you decided it was time to get out. You walked out of the bathroom in your black silk robe and noticed that I had fallen asleep. You walked over to her side of the bed and sat down. "You know I hold you fully responsible for me falling head over heels for you." You said brushing her hair out of her face. "I'm gonna need you to be a little nicer to Sebastian to. I know this is gonna be lingering in your subconscious but if you say anything about this I will deny it." You whispered and got up walking to the kitchen.

You poured a glass of wine and went to sit on the patio. You sat there staring at the stars, just relaxing under the moonlight. "They're way brighter out here than they are in the city." You heard a familiar voice coming from behind you. "They're gorgeous." You said staring up at the sky as Ivy came up behind you putting a hand on your shoulder. "I thought you were sleeping." You said placing your hand on top of hers giving it a light squeeze. "I was but not sleeping deep enough to not hear you get out of the shower." She said sitting in the lounge chair beside you. "Well that great, thanks for pretending to be unconscious." You said sarcastically avoiding eye contact like she couldn't see you blushing.

"Aw but you say the cutest things when you think no one's listening, not to mention the adorable habits you have that you think I don't notice." "Yeah like what?" You asked, still looking away. "Well for instance when you deep in thought you rest your left thumb on your bottom lip, and bite your nails a little. And when you get confused you look at your feet, then the ceiling, then your feet again. And my personal favorite, you smile a little wider than normal when you get nervous." You couldn't believe she just said all that casually. You were even more shocked that she picked up on any of that. You were blushing like crazy and had completely turned around at this point. She grabbed your hand and laughed a little at how flustered you were.

"You know Y/N I've been thinking and I think it's time we-." She didn't finish. You heard a loud clicking sound echo through the forest behind the house and you felt her hand slip jout of yours. You looked back and saw her on the ground in a pool of blood. She was clutching her abdomen and coughing when you yelled for Sebastian. "What happened?" He asked running out seeing her on the ground and you panicking. "Someone shot her, in the woods." You said trying to stop the bleeding.

He pulled his gun and darted towards the forest. "Sebastian!" You yelled for him but it was no use. She was unresponsive as she blacked out. You grabbed your phone and called 911. "I need an ambulance, my girlfriend's been shot in the stomach." "Is she breathing?" The operator asked. "Yes, she's breathing bushes unconsciously." You said as your breathing became unsteady. "Ok where are you?" "I don't know, some big ass house on the beach!" You yelled into the phone. "Alright we're sending an ambulance over right now." "OK." You said as the operator hung up. Your chest tightens as you begin to have a panic attack. You sat there struggling to breath with her head in your lap, both of you covered in blood as you tried to hold pressure on her wound.

You started to feel faint as you saw the blue and red light flickering in the distance. The ambulance pulled up and you heard 2 paramedics shuffligtwards you. You saw them put Ivy on the stretcher as your veason began to blur. Your eyes went dark and you couldn't hear anything. You collapsed right after you heard them say they lost her pulse.