Vacation?

You went out with Sebastian and you had a bit of fun. You bought a few things and ate some questionable tasting foods. You both went back to the house and found Ivy is the same spot she was in when you had left. "Did you even move?" You asked before you sat down on the sofa across from her. "Nope." she said looking up from her phone. "We were gone for 4 hours." Sebastian said questioning her life decisions. "It is 7:30, you are off the clock. Therefore you no longer get to state your pushy and judgemental opinions." She said getting up and walking into the kitchen. " Technically I don't get off until 10 but if you're gonna pay to get off at 7 I won't argue." He said as he snickered all the way back to his room. "The british truly a higher level than us miniscule americans." You said laughing at the interaction you had just witnessed.

You guys stayed up watching movies for a few hours until you fell asleep on the couch. Ivy was preoccupied with her own lack of energy so she left you on the couch and went off to bed. You woke up the next morning and saw that she had left you on the couch. You went to check if she was still sleeping and decided to get a little revenge. You left her a note on the counter that said Hey , since we're not being very thoughtful and selfless . I've decided that I'm going out to find someone exotic who will get me off the couch. Bye bye! You signed your name and went to write another letter. This time it was for Sebastian, it said Hey I'm not actually gone I'll be back by noon. Take my stuff and shove it in your room so she thinks I'm gone.Thanks.- Y/N.

And just like that you were out the door. You went back into town and grabbed a few things just for the fun of it. You bought some bags, a few dresses, and about 4 decorative items for Ivy's place that she would never use. You went to one more market to grab some food for lunch and dinner then headed back to the house. When you walked into the house with an overabundance of bags in your arms. You set them all on the dining room table when Sebastian walked in. "Hey Sebastain, what's up?" You asked, greeting him as he walked into the room.

"She is rather upset with you." He said, sounding defeated. "What did she say?" You asked as your face palmed. "She said that she hopes you have fun with your new lady and not to bother coming crawling back to her because she will be way past you." You paused for a minute and ran through your options. "Ok thanks, will you put this food away for me?" You asked walking off towards the bedroom.

You walked in and saw Ivy sitting on the edge of the bed putting her shoes on. "Why do you insist on torturing that man?" You asked leaning on the door frame as you crossed your arms. "What did I do?" She asked, pretending to be clueless. "He looked so worried for me, you're terrible." You said taking a moment to notice what she was wearing. "Where are you going?" You asked as she finished tying her shoes. "I sat on the couch all day, I'm going for a jog on the beach." She said as she got up and walked past you. "Apologize to Sebastian V!" You yelled in her direction. "I can't hear you." She said putting her head phones in and pulling her hair back. "V!" You yelled towards the door. "What? Sorry, I can't hear you?" She said opening the door. "Ivy!" and just like that she was out the door.