Has to be Harmless

"Damn it!" You said pulling on the locked back door. You must have left your keys on the counter when you were cleaning up. Out of range you kicked the bottom of the door cursing under your breath. "Now what could that door have ever done to you, to deserve a beating like that." You heard a voice behind you. As you turned around you were met by the same woman who was sitting in the V.I.P room earlier.

As you looked at her you noticed she was wearing a nice suit. Long pants that sat high on her waist, a blazer that was wide open hanging just past her hips, and a bra-lette with lace on the bottom accentuating her figure. All colored the same beautiful blue.

"Oh uh-, I just forgot my keys inside." You said flustered by her sudden appearance. "Well if you need a ride my cars parked in the front." She said in a low tone as she put both hands in her pants pockets and walked over to you. "No that's not necessary, I spilled a drink on your friend. I can't ask you to drive me home." You said trying to sound as apologetic as possible. "Ha- your funny, you spilled a drink on my driver."

"Driver?" You asked curious as to if she was being serious or not. "Yeah, and considering how many zeros are on his paycheck he'll drive me wherever, whenever. It's really not a problem." You didn't respond as you looked at her in disbelief.

"Lets go." She said as she turned around, walking towards the end of the alley located behind the bar. She got about half way when she noticed you not following as she looked back.

"I don't like repeating myself." She said in a little more demanding tone that time. You picked up on the force in her voice as you quickly grabbed your bag off the ground and followed her. When you got back in front of the bar you saw a long, sleek, black limousine. "What are you waiting for?" She asked as she opened the door. "Get in." You did as she said. As you climbed into the limo, you noticed some fancy scotch sitting next to what looked like the most expensive cups in the world.

She climbed in after you, sitting relatively close, as she leaned back in the seat. Her right leg crossed over her left as you, on the other hand, were more tense. Without realizing it, your mind began to wonder.