The Trip

You went back to the bedroom and got back into that obnosauly comfortable king size bed. Since when did your life turn into calling your not girlfriends driver like he's your personal postmates, and sleeping in her apartment morethan your own? Since when did you just hold guns like it was an everyday thing. So much had changed since you left home, you got a job, friends, and a sugar daddy. You thought to yourself laughing a bit. But with boobs. You laughed to yourself a bit more. You went back to sleep shortly after you laid down. You didn't have to be at work for a few hours so you decided the most efficient use of your time was sleeping, and sleep you did.

It was a few days later and you were on a private jet. Ivy wasn't joking about the trip she wanted to take you on. You had woken up that morning and she had already packed for the both of you. You got dressed and Sebastian drove you to the airport where you got on the private jet you didn't know she had. "So where are we going?" You asked, sitting in the seat across from her. "To be honest I'm not entirely sure I told Sebastian I wanted to go somewhere tropical so as long as we dont land in a desert I'll be fine." She said looking out the window. "That would have been very troubling if it wasn't Sebastian but I trust him so I guess we're good." You said relaxing in your seat. "Why thank you Ms.Y/N." He said looking up from his newspaper.

He was sitting a reasonable distance away from us minding his own business. "Hey Ivy, why is the jet blue?" You asked shifting your attention back to Ivy. "Well my mother was a painteer and she would always say, 'Remember when you make something of yourself, buy your dearest mother a cobalt blue jet. I did give you life after all' and when she died and I took over for my brother I bought a cobalt blue jet." She said not taking her eyes off the window. "Your mom was a painter?" you asked curious about "Yep, she married a guy whos last name was black just so she could have a daughter and name her Ivory. At Least that's the government name anyway." She siad looking back at you. "That's pretty cool, I wish I was named after a paint color." "Believe me, no you do not." She said as you both laughed.

"You never told me you had a brother, what's he like?" You asked hoping she would tell you more about her family. "He was a total pain in the ass, however he is also dead so who cares." She said nonchalantly. Yep still a bitch you thought. "You said you took over for him?" You asked "Yeah he was originally mixed up with some guys who weren't exactly the type to obey the law and him being the moron he was he pissed them off. So they killed him and came looking for us. When they found us, my father tried to give them to me to save his own life. Like father, like son. Anyways they killed my dad and my mother and I got away. The debt collectors kept coming so I cut a deal with their boss. Got us back on our feet by myself, killed off all the guys who were after us and told all their little minions that I was in charge. My mom died about 2 months after that and now here I am." She said looking at the shocked look on your face. "Its men like my father who make me appreciate women, but your not a lesbian so i dont expect you to understand." She said, snapping you out of your daze.

"Hey you don't know if i'm a lesbian or not." You said, sounding both pouty and defensive. "You're not, you're bi curious and I'm gonna take a wild guess that this is your first relationship with a girl." She hit a nerve with that one and said you get a bit agitated. You could really say anything because that was pretty on point. "Oh whatever." You said being left with your own thoughts for the rest of the plane ride.

You landed and got off the plane and took an obnoxiously long car ride to the vacation home. It was fig and fancy and you felt a bit spoiled. You got settled in the house and were ready to go out and explore. "Hey Ivy, Sebastian and I are going out to explore the surrounding area and maybe drive into town, do a little shopping." You said trying to coerce her to get up off the couch. "Yes I could come or you could stay here with me." She said as she went to pull you onto the couch with her.

"V this is literally what we do at home." You said, trying to persuade her to go out with you. "No it's not, and since when did you start calling my place home?" She asked as a smirk stretched across her face. "I-uh- I meant like the general country we live in, home ya know." You said looking away trying to hide the rose color that had brushed across your cheeks. Your efforts were ineffective to say the least. "Mhmm, sure." She said, poking you a bit before she left you alone.