Chapter 7

Of course, I never found myself attractive.

But now that I look back at it, I never realized how much people who were kinda into me. There was 5 or 6. There was 1 in elementary, 3 or 4 in middle school, and then you. Or at least what I know of; there could've been more.

I didn't really think about it. But I thought to myself, I thought you were into older girls?

I should've said no, but I agree to meet up. I should've remembered that you lied to me.

It was around February. After making plans to meet up, you stopped talking to me for a while again, which made me very confused, since you said that I was cute and wanted to get to know me a bit more, and you let it known that you were "into me" but not talking to me again repeated for some while.

I should've seen the pattern, but I didn't. 

I was waiting again. It made me very frustrated. I didn't like waiting. I didn't like you keeping me waiting. So I did something really petty (in my opinion). I went over to my story, and since we were able to put music on our stories, I put in ITZY's Not Shy English Version. And after you saw my story, you reached out and texted me. And this time, we did more talking, and made it official and decided to meet up and talk at the back of our school.

I had made a small gift for you. It was the day after Valentine's. It was a Saturday when we met a school. My mom was there of course, watching from afar in her car.

I remember you telling me saying you wanted to see me without my mask on. I took it off and you called me pretty. It made me smile a bit. It made me a happy.

Later, one of my older siblings and mom came by again to give us some food.

We continued to talk before going home.

You liked the gift I gave you, and told me Happy Valentine's Day, I did the same.

We haven't talked for a while, even though I would send you stuff. Again, you leave a short conversation, like my message, or just leave me on seen.

Since this was my "first date" that ever happened to me, I was slightly confused, and didn't know what to do after. I didn't realize, but it was happening again, it was like a loop. It was a loop. I was always waiting. I always see/read something like this in fanfics, but I never thought it would ever actually happen, and it really sucks. Waiting for someone for a long amount of time sucks. And I could only wait for so long until I had enough.

So I put on my story, Somi's song What You Waiting For.

You had texted me.

And said that since we didn't have much in common, that we were so different, and that we should stay as friends.