Chapter 5

We were talking on Instagram again. We talked about how we should do some small talk, or at least say each other's name when we say hello.

And we actually said each other's names when greeting each other. It made me smile a bit. Though it was still a bit awkward.

For a while that was it. Just waving and smiling at each other, or saying hello when I saw friend 1 with you too.

At the time, I liked someone, my feelings for them went on and off. It confused me a bit.

After a while, I was able to realize that I didn't really like them in the end.

My feelings were still all over the place though.

I remember one day, I was with friend 4, on our way to class, they had told me that someone had confronted them, and said that they were cute, and wanted to go out with them. Friend 4 declined them of course. We talked about it before going to our different 1st periods.

Later at lunch, friend 4 and I had to go to the back of the school to one of the teacher's class, the one where lots of students including you, would go there for lunch. We went to go do something. It was loud, crowded, and warm in the room. I found it slightly stuffy, so friend 4 and I quickly got what they need done, and we left.

Friend 4 told me she saw the person who asked them out. I asked them who it was.

It turned out to be you.

Friend 4 and I were in the same grade, you knew, and you told me that you were into older girls.

You had lied to me.