Chapter 6

I never really confronted you about it. I didn't want to look or be invasive. But I thought about it for a while. I kinda forgot after a while later.

But I started to notice something.

You stopped texting me. You only texted me once in a while. A week, or even a month, more than that sometimes. You only texted me when you wanted to. Sometimes you wouldn't answer my text. It take a while, or you would move on onto a whole new subject. But back then, I didn't know, I was naive and gullible. Even though I didn't know yet, it sucked just waiting. It sucked waiting for you.

After a while, the virus came out, and we spoke for a short while, and we wouldn't talk for months even when I send you messages or post. Back then, I thought you where just busy practicing your dancing, but it could've been for any other reason.

You texted me again, it was nice talking to you for a short while again. I caught myself smiling at your texts. Stupid.

After a while, the Instagram update happened, and reels were out. Sometimes, I send them to you. You would either like the reels, talk shortly about it, or just leave me on seen.

It really sucked.

It also sucked since I didn't know who to talk to about this situation with you. I never told friend 1 about it.

Then one day, out of the blue, you asked if I was single or if I was dating anyone.

I wasn't dating anyone, or seeing anyone at all, so I said that I was single.

You then asked me on a date.