Chapter 2

Since you were mutuals with friend 1, I went ahead and accepted your request. I decided to follow you back.

Something I shouldn't have done. But I didn't know what would happen back then.

You and I still didn't talk much. That was until I posted on my story and you responded to me. After that we talked more. We would just send each other silly post, or memes, having a short conversations, but never actually spoke to each other in person.

But after a while, when we pass by each other during passing period, and if we saw each other, we give each other a friendly smile and wave at each other, even say a small "hi" or "hello" before continuing on our ways. Sometimes we wouldn't greet each other since we were walking with our own friends, talking with them on the way to class.

I went to greet friend 1, you happened to be with them, so I greeted you too, you smiled back and gave a small wave.

Later on, on Instagram, you texted me about some about your day, achievements, how you wanted to reach your goals, and a girl you liked. Since I was nice, I always encourage you, help you, give some advice, and agree with you when you talked about those things.

One thing I loved about school were those mini after school parties they hold after school.