Chapter 3

When they throw after school parties, they have pizza, and games. Sometimes my sibling would be there too, but they were a senior, so they were in the library often with their friend.

But at the party, there was an inflatable game. It was a light up inter active game.

It was a dome but on the insides, there would be light up buttons we'd have to press

(Just showing for perspective)

They were on the walls. The dome was split in half, player vs player type of game, or a group vs group game. My friends 2, 3 and their sibling, we played together, along with some other students from the school. I remember that 2, 3, their sibling, and I played together, they all played against me. Betrayal. But I ended up winning after seeing the score hung above the entrance, we were all shocked. Our hands were red from the game, it stung for a bit.

After playing a while, we played with the inflatable beach balls. Friend 2 and I mostly did anime poses, pretending it was a power orb, and threw the ball at each other, or at friend 3, who would also throw it back at friend 2 and I. After a while, we all sat down, out of breath, drinking water. We laughed at how much we clowned around.

Those were my favorite days.

You also came in every now and then.

As always, I gave a small hello, you did the same. You were hanging out with friend 1, along with some other people from your dance club.

I spoke to friend 1 for a bit, asking how long you guys were staying, you guys were just visiting for a bit.

A little while later, the mini after school party, the DJ said he was gonna give free gifts cards to the people who would perform. Friend 3's sibling went up and sang for a while. Later after a few people went, you went up with a friend. Your friend beat-boxed while you rapped.

Me as well as some other people cheered you on, but looking back at it, not trying to sound rude, but your rapping kinda sucked.