Don't Tell Michael (ashton imagine)

You sat back on the couch, watching an episode of Jersey Shore. You honestly didn't even like the show, but it was quite entertaining when you had nothing better to do. The front door opened a few minutes later and four loud and familiar voices soon filled the house.

"Hey [Y/N]" Luke smiled as he jumped onto the couch next to you. "Hey" you smiled at him. "How was your day?" he asked, staring at you intently with his bright blue eyes. "It was okay, I had a chemistry test so, it wasn't the best day" you chuckle, and he nods in understanding. "So are you aware your brother's throwing a party tonight?" he asks you. "I had no idea, dammit" you mutter and walk off to the kitchen where Michael and Calum stood talking. Michael always loved to throw big parties, and forget to tell you, there's been more than a few times where a ton of college kids had shown up at your house while you were in your pajamas. Before you could yell at your brother, Michael, your eyes drifted towards Ashton, who was casually leaning against the counter, his arm flexing as he casually scrolled through his phone, and your heart skipped a beat. You and Ashton flirted, a lot, but you didn't think anything would happen, Michael was overprotective and you weren't sure Ashton was actually interested.

"Need something?" Michael asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Yeah Michael why the hell are you throwing a party without telling me?" you groaned. "Sorry, didn't think you'd want to come" Michael smirked. "I obviously want to go to a party in my own house. When is it?" you asked. "Five hours from now" Ashton said, looking up from his phone to meet your gaze. "Okay, cool" you nodded, walking off to shower.

-

Around five hours later you finished getting ready for the party, it was supposed to be pretty big, but you didn't bother wearing a dress. You looked over yourself in the mirror, you were wearing your favourite crop-top band tee, along with a flowy and somewhat short skirt. You shrugged at your reflection before walking down the stairs where the party was already rapidly growing, as of now, there were already around forty people there. Beer and vodka were lined up around the tables, red cups scattered around the floor beside the couples who were making out. You tried to look for someone familiar and spotted Ashton standing by himself in the corner of the room.

"Hey" you smiled as you walked over to him. "Hey beautiful" he grinned and suddenly pulled you in for a tight hug. "Cuddly mood?" you chuckled as he swayed back and forth with you in his arms. "I'm more in a mood for you..." he smiles slightly, his eyes darkening with lust as he leans down and presses his lips to yours. Your stomach formed a knot as he placed his hands firmly on your hips, pressing you back against the wall, his lips moving softly yet passionately against yours. "A-Ash if Michael sees us he'll rip your head off" you warned as Ashton started to kiss and leave marks down your neck. "I don't care anymore" Ashton pouted, leaning his forehead against yours.

"What do you mean, anymore?" you ask him, looking up into his soft hazel eyes. "Since I've known you for the past... three years now?" he starts, you nodding to confirm about three years. "I've really, really liked you [Y/N]. God you're just so unbelievably gorgeous and perfect. But every time I try to ask you to be my girlfriend Michael says no!" Ashton sighs angrily. "Y-you want to date me?" you ask him in shock. "Yeah babe, I do" he chuckles, and you quickly press your lips roughly against his. "Screw what Michael wants, Ashton, I'd love to be your girlfriend" you mumble against his lips, causing Ashton to smile into the kiss.

You grabbed the door handle beside you, opening it and dragging Ashton into the bedroom with you. He pinned you against the wall, bringing his lips back against yours. His tongue slid over your bottom lip and you parted your lips so his tongue could slide into your mouth. He pulled your shirt over your head, followed by his as he threw them across the room. "Wait Ash there's no lock on the door" you mumbled as he pushed you back onto the bed. "We'll be quick and quiet" he smirked as he pulled off his jeans, slowly pulling off yours.