he finds your tumblr account (Calum and Luke)

Luke: you and Luke were laying in bed because it was 10 at night and you were reading your book, The Fault In Our Stars, and he was on your laptop, looking for whatever he was looking for. That's when you hear a gasp come from him. You put your book down and look over to see what he's looking at. As soon as you see what he was looking at, your eyes go wide. Oh shit, he found my tumblr!!!! You thought. You could feel a blush forming on your face. He looks over at you with his eyes wide and a very confused look on his face.

What is this, Y/N? He asks you.

Uh... Um... Well, you see... You couldn't find the right words.

Was this fanfiction I just read? Cause it is really good. I really like the, what's it called? He looks back at the screen and then looks back at you. Oh, yeah, smut. I really like the smut. He smirks. You felt your cheeks burning now.

Maybe we should try it out since you know so much about what I would do to you... He seductively whispers. He sets the laptop on the nightstand next to him and grabs your book and sets it with the laptop. Then he grabs your waist and pulls you to him. And let's just say you had a really fun night...

Calum: you walk in the door to your flat that you share with Calum. You were so tired, you just wanted to go to sleep. You walk up the stairs to your shared bedroom and see Calum sitting their on your laptop, looking engrossed in whatever he was looking at. You close the door and he looks up with a very amused/ confused face.

Whatcha looking at, Cal? You ask him, walking over to the bed.

Tumblr He says. You froze in place and silently swore to yourself. You never logged out last night.

Wh-what about tumblr? You stutter.

Oh, just some really good imagines on the boys and I. Your breath catches.

What about it? You manage to squeak out.

Let's just say that you are a very good writer. You should become a writer. I like the one where we first met. Did you write that one after we met? He questions, taking your hand. You shake your head.

How we met was pure coincidence. I wrote that when I was 17, I think it was a few months before I went to the meet-n-greet. You say, taking a deep breath.

Oh, well its really good, babe. Is there anymore that I need to know more about?

I have like over a hundred. I guess you can read them if you want. You say, feeling embarrassed.

Babe, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I think its cute. You blush. Then he leans forward and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back.

Then for the rest of the night, you guys cuddled and watched movies in bed for the rest of the night.

Hey lovelies. This just came to my head just like all of the other. I know I haven't updated. I'll try and update when I can. And I'll post the mashton ones later in the book. But, unfortunately, this book is coming to an end here really soon. If you want, I'll do imagine books of the boys separately. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do separate imagines for each of the boys. And maybe I'll do a second preference/ imagine book to this one. Love you guys
Morgan