He Ties You Up (WARNING: SMUT)

(BEFORE YOU READ: IF YOU ARE UNDER 17 OR CANNOT HANDLE SMUT, THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU SKIP THIS PREFERENCE OR DONT READ AT ALL)

Ashton : 

He likes to tie you up; and even though he remains gentle most of the time; he also likes to try new things. Your hands are above your head and warm water is running down your entire body. He kisses your lips and you fight the restrains as all you want is to tangle your fingers in his hair but there’s nothing you can do about it. He kneels in front of you and looks up at you; his hands sliding down your body; “You’re so beautiful like that” he whispers before wrapping his lips around your clit.

Calum : 

Ropes are restraining every of your movement and you know there’s nothing you can do as Calum makes you lie on your stomach and straddles your waist. He parts your butt cheeks and places his tip at your entrance before slowly thrusting into you. He places a kiss on your neck as your tightness envelops his erection and you part your lips as you’re forced to take all the pleasure in.

Luke : 

Luke loves to gag you; there’s just something about the sounds you let out when you’re unable to speak that turns him on beyond anything. He bends you over the couch and ties your wrists together; making sure he’s doing it well before kneeling behind you; and using your joined hands to pull your body to him; his length entering you as a loud groan comes from his chest.

Michael : 

He loves to have control over you; he likes to be the one controlling your movements because it means he’s the one responsible for your pleasure. There’s nothing he likes more than seeing his length disappear into you as he forces your backside onto him; your hands tied behind your back and your teeth biting onto the sheets to keep from moaning too loudly.

Otay my lovelies, here is the fourth update for you. It has some smut. I'm gonna try and get some imagines with even more smut just for you horny bitches... Lol...

Anywhore, credit to JUSTDREAM on Tumblr!!! Not my preference. If you want any, comment on what you want. I do any imagine or preference as long as its 5SOS or 1D. And now that I'm putting smut in this book, its gonna have to be rated R. So for all the girls and guys that don't read smut, either don't read the book or skip the chapter. That's all.

Otay, imma go. Love ya
(Song for this preference: Scream For My Ice Cream by Blood On The Dance Floor)

✌✌✌✌Morgan