Love At First Sight (Calum Hood)

Your pov:

He was so freaking cute! I hope he noticed me. Oh well, what am I talking about? I'm far from perfect but he is perfect. We're not suitable for each other.. come on, (y/n)! You should know who you are and where's your place! Stop dreaming! He'll never be yours.

Calum's pov:

Oh my lord, she was pretty cute and charming! I should've just go and asked for her numbers! Ugh.. why am I so dumb?? God, I hope she's single cuz I like her. I do. She's one in a million. How do I find her? She could be anywhere by now. Oh Yes, I could turn back and find her. I bet she's still somewhere in this place.

Your POV:

You decided to turn back as you forgot to buy something your mom asked you to. While walking you kept on thinking about the guy whom you had your eyes locked on just now. You started to regret for falling for him. You knew it was impossible for him to notice him. You walked faster.

You didn't take a proper turn and ended bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry. My bad. I'm truly sorry!" You kept on apologizing. That person you bumped into rose from the fall and said, "nah. It's okay." You were shut.

He's that guy! That guy you fell for! You felt extremely shy so you lowered your sight down. He laughed at your reaction. "Hey, you're the girl I've been searching for. Oh my, I've found you!" You lifted your head and looked at him bizarrely. "You mean?"

"Girl, you're so cute. I've to say that I fell for you at the first sight. I can't describe it. But I know I love you.." he explained.

You smiled, but said nothing. It was really odd.

He saw you silencing so he asked you to go with him to the Starbucks. You shrugged, still smiling. "Man, don't smile like that! You're killing me!" You laughed. "How can a smile kills? You're funny.."

You both had a great time at the Starbucks. He introduced himself as Calum Hood. You both then talked about yourselves and lots more. The meeting ended with him sending you home with his car. It was the happiest day in your life. He also asked for your number, which makes you even happier.

Suddenly, your phone vibrated while you sat on your bed. A text message came in. You took your phone and read the message. It was from him:
Calum: Hey, let's consider it as a date...

You: What do you mean?

Calum: Will you be my everything, (y/n)? I know we just met, but I think love you. I meant every word I said. I want you forever.

You thought for a while.

You : Yes, Calum. I do. OMG I can't believe it!

Calum: thanks. I really hoped it's a Yes and you did. You just made my day. I love you. Well I'm sleepy though, so night babygirl! Sweet dreams.

You: 'night, Cal.'

You smiled to yourself and you couldn't wait for you next date with your new boyfriend. And with that thought, you fell asleep.

Hey everyone. Update numero uno... I might be ending the book soon. Not sure yet hehe. So don't hate me yet...

Song for this imagine: Social Casualty by 5SOS

Imma go and get more update up for y'all. Love you guys so much...

Peace✌
Morgan