Kinks

Ashton:

Daddy Kink. "Hey daddy." You beam with a wide smile on your face as you enter the small bedroom. Ashtons eyes rise from his phone to land on you. His bottom lip was taken between his teeth and a slight blush became visible on his cheeks. He rose an eyebrow before he spoke. "What did you just call me?" You made your way slowly to the bed swaying your hips in a smooth action. "I called you daddy." You rasped as you sat yourself down on the bed, sitting next to him. His growing erection became visible through his tight black jeans as you glanced at it slightly. He couldn't withhold the temptation anymore as he pinned your hands above your head. This was just the start of an eventful night.

Calum:

Spanking. Your eyes darted across the room to a stern looking Calum. You bit your lip as he motioned you towards him. Your slightly shaking legs moved in a swift motion, standing you up and walking you towards Calum. "Bend over, Kitten." His voice finally became audible. You bent yourself over, pushing your ass up into the air as Calums hands gripped your waist. "You've been a very naughty girl." He rasped. His hand soon pounded down onto your ass making you sqeak ever so slightly. "I'm going to count to three and if you don't say sorry within that time, you're getting punished." You nodded shyly, scared of what your punishment may be. "One." He spoke with another hard slap pressed to your ass. "Two." He repeated his actions, this time a little harder. "Thr-" "I'm sorry!" You screamed before he could spank you one last time. His hand lowered and cupped your ass cheeks in his hands, squeezing them softly. "Good girl."

Luke:

Overstimulation. Luke had you pushed against the wall with your legs wrapped around his waist. His lips attacked your bare skin as he proceeded to rub your clit softly through your panties. Your moans were getting louder with every motion he made, your head flinging back. His fingers soon moved your panties to the side as he grazed his teeth over the skin on your breast. A finger soon pounded into you, causing you to moan even louder than before, his groans becoming louder too. He soon entered another finger into you, commencing the 'come here' motion. You knew what he was trying to do so you grinded yourself down onto his fingers wanting more. He quickened the movement of his fingers and you felt a tight knot forming in your stomach. His second hand connected back to your clit, rubbing it softly. You felt yourself tighten around his fingers. "Come on, princess, cum for me." He groaned in your ear, pushing you over the edge. You released onto his fingers, flinging your head back as your whole body relaxed. His eyebrow raised before saying "What do you think your doing? I haven't finished with you yet."

Michael:

Dominance. You giggled softly as Michaels hands attacked your sides. He had been tickling you for the past 5 minutes and you were sure you couldn't take anymore. "M-Michael. Stop." You managed to say between giggles but he wouldn't listen. "Michael." Your voice soon became stern but he still wouldn't listen. A growl exited your mouth as you grabbed his wrist, stopping his movements. You pushed him down onto the sofa as you climbed ontop of him, pinning his hands above his head. "I told you to stop." A stern eye was kept on his face as he bit down onto his lip. "And what are you going to do about it?" He raised an eyebrow, looking up at you. "Oh, just you wait." You said before grinding your hips down onto his. His hands reached out, trying to grip at your waist but before he could even try you pinned them back above his head. After grinding yourself down onto his now visible erection, he didn't hesitate to thrust upwards. Your hands soon creeped to his belt, undoing it and throwing it to the floor in one swift movement. He bit his lip, looking up at you innocently. You clasped your hand around his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers. His throbbing length was soon grasped between your hand as you started to pump it slowly, earning a moan from his lips. "Now Michael, no cumming until I say."

Heres a preference to mess with your feels (cue evil laughter)........

Credit goes to THE-GIRL-TYPING ON TUMBLR!!!!!!!

Anywhore, I think I'm just gonna make this into a 5sos preference/ imagine book without 1D. So please don't hate me. Cause I love all you.

Otay you horny biatches!!!!! Go control your feels (cue evil laughter again) hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Love ya!!!!!
(Song for this preference: Candy land by Blood On The Dance Floor)

Morgan