Date Night (Luke Hemmings)

You picked up yours earrings, placing them on your ears as you sat opposite the mirror. You dress covered most of your body, the red material going with your ring that you had put on. You sighed once your earrings were in, finally ready to go on a date with Luke. You sat in front of the mirror staring at yourself when Luke walked in. ‘Do I look alright?’ You sighed disapproving of your look the more times you stared at it. Luke wrapped his arms round your chest, his chin resting at the top of your chin. ‘You look beautiful, like always.’ He smiled kissing your cheek before grabbing your hand and taking you away from the bedroom. ‘I like that dress.’ He said staring at it, ‘Thank you.’ You replied looking down a blush appearing on your cheek.

‘Where are we going?’ You asked Luke once you got in the car, he smiled tapping his noise. You knocked your head back, letting out a loud sigh. ‘Not this ‘it’s a surprise bullshit.’ You said ‘Do you remember what happened last time.’ You looked at him seriously. He smiled. ‘It is not going to go like last time. You will not end up lost and alone I will be there the whole time.’ He smiled grabbing your hand, ‘And I’ve got it planned out so it can’t go wrong.’ He smiled and you nodded. ‘I’m trusting you on this one.

Finally you arrived at your destination, darkness was all you could see which made you confused. ‘Luke, are you sure we are at the right place?’ You asked and he nodded. He quickly jumped out the car, running round to your side and opening the door for you. ‘Thank you.’ You said stepping out the car, once he shut your door he held your hand walking towards the darkness. ‘Oh shit, erm hold on.’ He said quickly letting go of your hand and running away leaving you standing there alone. ‘Luke?’ You asked once you heard ruffling around, the darkness scaring you a bit. Suddenly your head a loud switch, lights turning on around you. You twisted your body around watching as each light turned on one by one. ‘Wow.’ You whispered as the light lit up so you saw the whole place. ‘It’s nearly as beautiful as you.’ Luke whispered scaring you a bit. He held his arm out for you to grab, you walked alongside him your head resting on his shoulder.

You walked up some steps leading to a big field lit up by candles and fairy lights. He walked you towards a certain spot which already had a blanket laid out. You sat on it, as he quickly skipped off picking up a basket full of wonderful treats. He poured out champagne, handing you a glass. ‘To us.’ He toasted, your glasses clinking before you drank. ‘What’s all this for Luke?’ You asked looking around. ‘It’s beautiful. How did you arrange it?’ You asked looking at him but Luke just shrugged. ‘I know people.’ He said and you giggled. ‘You make it sound like you’re a drug dealer.’ You spoke and Luke let out a small laugh.

Once you finished the food, you two lay down on the small blanket, your bodies close. Your hands were enclosed together, your shoulders touching as you two told each other stories. ‘I love you so much.’ Luke whispered looking up at the sky. You snuggled closer to him, your head resting on his chest listening to his breathing. ‘Your hearts beating.’ You whispered, ‘At least I know you’re alive.’ You said smiling and Luke looked down at you smiling. ‘I live for you.’ Luke said and giggled sitting up. ‘No you don’t that is cheesy.’ You said your face screwed up. Luke laughed copying your actions. ‘I do love you though.’ He smiled and you nodded. ‘Good job, otherwise I wouldn’t be sitting here.’  You said leaning over for him to kiss you. ‘I wouldn’t want anyone to be sitting here with me.’ He said seriously. ‘And no one ever will.’ You replied before placing your lips on his. 

Hey peoples, fourth and last update for today! Credit goes to CALUMHOODSMRS ON TUMBLR!!!!! NOT MINE!!!!

I hope all you Luke boys and girls loved this. Again, NOT MINE!!!! I can try to post some tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything. I have to study all day for those stupid ACTs on Tuesday. But i will post Tuesday afternoon for sure.

QOTD: whats your favourite color?
Mines pink

Otay, love ya
(Song for this imagine: You Are The Music In Me- High School Musical 2)
Morgan