The End

The end. I mean that's it. I won't bore you with too many words, so if you want to know if there's a second book I'll get straight to the point: yes.

update: ITS OUT NOW!! :)

How could I not? FUCKING WILBUR IS BACK!! you have no idea how excited I am for the second one. But I know that one will be my last. I hope to finish it, but I won't promise anything. Keep your eyes peeled for it!

Now, time for some thank you's :)

When I started this book in January I didn't know what to expect. I remember writing out my whole plan for this, the plot and the reasoning behind everything and posting the first chapter. The support I've gotten since then is absolutely insane. I cant thank you all enough for supporting this book and my ideas!! I wouldn't have been able to finish it without you guys. If I'm being honest, it's the first book I've ever finished. It's really weird ngl??? like what now??? I mean obviously I'm starting the next book, but still.

I'm happy to have finished it with 50K reads, 1K voted and comments. This has been a seven month project that I've finally completed. And for those of you that have made it this far, I will say if you've been here since the very beginning a lot has changed in the book. Like... a lot so I'd suggest re reading it if you're ever bored :)

Finishing this is kind of bittersweet but I'm pumped to start the next book!

Here's a little insight for you guys:

It's called Hiraeth and the main love interest with be Quackity, Awesamdude, and Technoblade. Of course Dream and Wilbur will also play a huge part...

this is where it gets good :D

The revivebur arc... las nevadas... oh I have so many plans for (Y/N) so I hope you'll stick around to see them <3

and drop any ideas you might have!!

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS

I hope you're having a great summer!! mine ends in a week and I call that toxic.

you are all amazing, wonderful, funny people! make sure to drink WATER!!

and as always, thanks for reading my loves <3 and see you in book two xx

Total Wordcount: 108,769K (holy shit...)
Link to Spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6OP8I5WGUnRyCUTW4ZhrgX?si=qfcjiO8gQ0KJVugMucQpkQ&dl_branch=1
completed: July 31st, 2021 12:00pm