10: DEAD

━━ "WILBY I'M-,"

The moment the words are out of Tommy's mouth he halts

Wilbur smirks, turning around and raising an eyebrow at Tommy. "Did you just fucking call me Wilby?"

Tommy shakes his head violently, "I did not call you Wilby! No!"

"You just called me fuc-,"

"No! No!" Tommy protested, "Hey dickhead!"

"You called me, Wilby," Wilbur laughs, staring at his little brother's flushed face. "Are you embarrassed?"

"I'm not embarrassed. I didn't say that."

"You can call me Wilby, Tommy. It's okay," Wilbur teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I did not call you Wilby," Tommy murmured.

"Oh, you so did," You chimed in from Wilbur's phone. "I think we all heard it over here."

Tubbo nods, giving a thumbs up to the camera as Tommy scoffs.

Wilbur laughs, holding the phone tightly in his hand and watching as everyone runs back and forth behind you, gathering supplies for the impending war.

"Hey," Wilbur starts.

"Yeah?" You ask, pausing your conversation with Niki.

"I just wanted to say-"

Before Wilbur can finish his sentence and expel the words he'd been wanting to say for so long, an arrow whizzes past him and lands in the grass.

"What the hell?" Tommy said, turning around and looking at the tower to see Schlatt holding a bow. He laughs like a maniac, continuing to rain fire on the two brothers as they run for shelter into the woods.

"Are you okay?" You ask, but your voice is lost in Wilbur's coat pocket as he runs.

You look to Tubbo next to you, who shrugs.

"I hate Schlatt so much," Wilbur panted, his face popping up on screen again.

"Violence is the only universal language," Technoblade hummed, pointing at the camera as he walks by. You let out a chuckle with that. Over the past few months, everyone had settled things with Techno. Sure, you were still a bit weary of him, but in the end, he was on your side.

"Good line. Very good line," Eret agreed, coming to stand by you.

"It means I have to blow everything up with TNT," Wilbur joked, at least you hoped he was.

"No!" Fundy screamed, dropping the boxes he was carrying in a corner. "No, no, no."

The people of Pogtopia begin shouting protests as Wilbur chuckles, watching all of his friend's faces through his screen. In the past month, the group that consisted of five had expanded. Now there was Quackity, Niki, Fundy, and Eret.