25: DREAM

━━ "GO," TOMMY WHISPERED TO TUBBO.

The brunet nods, pulling his bow from his back

The brunet nods, pulling his bow from his back. He unstraps his shield, leaving it on the ground seeing as it'll only weigh him down. He makes his way behind the tower as Tommy walks up a small hill, trying to get higher ground with Dream. The masked man notices and grabs his own crossbow. He loads it, aiming it at Tommy before switching to Tubbo at the last minute.

"What's your plan?" Tommy asked again, hoping to take Dream's eyes off Tubbo.

"Well, I just want to listen to some tunes."

Tommy scoffs, drawing his sword and feeling the weight of it in his hands. "Look at me in the eyes, Dream. Why is it you're listening to tunes, huh?"

Dream cocks his head to the side. "Why would I not?"

Tommy keeps his eyes off Tubbo, but he can see him climbing a tree next to Dream's creation. But for a second, his eyes drift to assure himself that Tubbo's safe, and Dream notices. In one quick motion, he draws his axe and swings. Tubbo ducks, hugging the tree branch as the axe grazes the hair on his head. Tommy uses this to his advantage and grabs a pearl from his pocket. He aims for the top of Dream's tower, sword held up in defense. He lands on the very edge, and Dream sweeps his axe towards his feet, and Tommy jumps.

He slides down the obsidian, grabbing onto a jagged edge right in front of where the jukebox should be. In one quick motion, he switches his sword for his pickaxe and gets to work. Tubbo had made his way to the top, engaging in a battle with Dream. Tubbo's axe is much more sculpted than Dream's. Its edges are sharper, and he made sure to dip it into a weakness potion. He spins around, aiming for the right side of Dream. The masked man uses the head of his axe to hook Tubbo's, and he throws it forward with Tubbo. Dream swings his axe at him, and Tubbo ducks, spinning around and landing a hard kick to him. Dream stumbles back towards the edge, where he can see a tuft of blond hair.

"Tommy!" He exclaimed in shock.

The blond had his hand inside a block of obsidian. He pulls it back, revealing Mellohi.

"I got it!" Tommy screams. He uses his pickaxe to grab the edge of Dream's foot and pull him off the edge. A flash of green is seen in Tommy's vision as he goes flying by, and he watches as Dream falls. His hands move fast, and a ladder is projected onto the obsidian, and Dream grabs onto it. It materializes into his hands and drops all the way to the ground.

Both Tommy and Tubbo curse at that. As long as he had the gloves, Dream was at an advantage. But Tommy had a disc. He just needed to find a place for it now.

Dream laughs from his place down below, and the disturbing sound fills Tommy's ears.

"What the fuck! Why is he laughing?" Tommy asked, turning to Tubbo.

"Because he knows he's winning," Tubbo said. He points to Dream, who places his Enderchest on the ground. "I'm going down."

"Tubbo—," Tommy starts, but in a flash, he's gone.