LAST CHAPTER!!!

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂
𝟜  𝕐  𝔼  𝔸  ℝ  𝕊    𝕃  𝔸  𝕋  𝔼  ℝ

It's been 4 years... a long time, I know. Lan and I are married for almost a year and we're happy. We bought a house together as we got a baby girl... our baby girl. I stopped racing when I found out I was pregnant and won a championship next to Max in a red bull seat as second driver. How? No idea. Max and Kelly also got married and are in a happy place together. I was walking around the paddock in Silverstone with Lynn, our daughter, on my hip. She was now 11 months old. Lando was busy in a interview when we walked by him.

Lynn: "Dadda?"

Olivia: "Yes that's your daddy."

Lynn: "Dadda!!!"

She screamed dadda making Lando turn around from his interview. He did a cute little wave towards her as she waved back at him.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

As I was busy doing a interview I heard a familiar little voice behind me screaming dadda in a excited voice. I turned around to find my two favorite girls. My beautiful wife was dressed in a pair of white jeans. She had a black plain shirt tucked in the jeans. She was wearing a pair of custom Nike airforce ones. The colors of McLaren were on there along with my number and our surname. It was a bit chilly today so she had a denim jacket on that was oversized... my jacket. Her blonde hair was up in a high ponytail. Then there was our little girl, Lynn. She was wearing a small McLaren shirt that Ol gave to me as present before the season started. Along was a little jeans. She had a pair of the same shoes as her mommy. I signed her over and she signed that she would wait.

Lando: "come!"

She shakes her head before she walks over. I placed a kiss on both of their cheeks. Lynn was between us still on Olivia's hip. I placed my arm around Olivia's waist and smiled at her.

Interviewer: "ah look at the little family... how are you doing Olivia? And how is it to be around the paddock without the driving?"

Olivia: "I'm doing great! Thanks for asking. It was weird to be back at first without driving. I'm used to it now and love it. I get to see Lando and Max drive with our little princess Lynn."

Interviewer: "what would you like to tell people that are struggling with things?"

Olivia: "It isn't always easy... but when you find the right persons... everything falls in place and I'm the living prove of it!"

(A/N: isn't that a cute end? Very if you ask me! If you liked this story make sure to have a look on my account so you can read my new book when I publish it! (Not out yet!!!) I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sending love to all of the people who read this cause you made it to the end!!!)