GO AWAY!

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

It was already 10 PM when I got into my McLaren to drive towards the track. Lando and Max were already there so I had to drive alone. I didn't mind. I had some time to get my mind in place before FP1. I opened the doors of my car and immediately flashes were all around me. I smiled and waved at the people around me and signed some things off fans who were standing there as well. I took some pictures with fans and had a little chat with most of them. Luckily I went 30 minutes earlier. I walked past the other drivers garages but when I passed the Red Bull garage Max came running at me with full speed. I started running as well.
Olivia: "NOOOO MAX STOP!!!!"
Max: "I'M GONNA GET YOU!"
Olivia: "GO AWAY!"
Max: "HAVE YOU EVER RAN THIS FAST?!"
Olivia: "YOU DAMN WELL KNOW I HAVEN'T!"
After a few more steps he had me and threw me over his shoulder making us both laugh. The camera's from interviews were now on us.

Olivia: "put me down bish!"Max: "neh

Max: "neh...."
Olivia: "MAX!"
He started running thru the pitlane with me over his shoulder. Very uncomfortable I can tell you.
Olivia: "god damn Max! PUT ME DOWN!"
As he finally put me down he laughed at me. I slapped him on the back of his head. Not soft.
Max: "ouch! Why?"
Olivia: "deserved!"
We stuck our middle fingers up to each other and walked away laughing. I walked into my garage and greeted all the people from my team. I walked towards my driver room and when I turned the key to unlock the door I was turned around by 2 hands on my waist.
Lando: "hi..."
Olivia: "hey."
Lando: "quit a scene out there with you and Max."
Olivia: "I don't know if I have ever ran that fast."
He let out a soft chuckle before giving me a kiss.
Lando: "you should change. We haven't got that many time until FP1."
Olivia: "CRAP! How long?"
Lando: "you have 10 minutes to change."
I turned myself out of Lando's arms and ran in my room changing as fast as I could. I braided my hair and then pulled on my shoes as quick as possible before running towards the garage. I ran past Lando who grabbed me by my wrist pulling me back before we were insight of the media.
Lando: "drive safely okay?"
Olivia: "you do so to and I might think of it."
He planted a kiss my cheek before we walked into our garages. After taking in some of the data I pulled my baclava over my head followed by my helmet ect. I let myself fall down into the seat of the car. I was strapped up and then got signed that I could get out. I drove out on the track and first thing I saw was a blue flag. I drove the car towards the side of the track making sure that the person behind me could pass me easily. Of course it was max and we waved at each other. After 2 slow laps I decided to do a flying lap. Everything went well until turn 10. My back tyres blocked meaning I crashed into the wall.
Paul: "Olivia are you okay? Any idea what happened?"
Olivia: "FUCK! I'm sorry I fucked up! Back tyres blocked. Couldn't turn. I'm sorry guys."
Paul: "no worries. We will get the car back to the garage. It's not your fault. How is damage?"
Olivia: "not to bad I think."
I climbed out off the car and got into the safety car. I came back towards the garage and pulled of my helmet with head/neck-support and my baclava. I undid my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail that I did thru my cap. I talked with the engineers and then did a quick interview. Afterwards I went into my driver room. I was very upset with the fact I crashed. The car felt so good until stupid turn 10. After I don't know how long a sweaty Lando walked in to my room. He gave me a small smile. Saying it was okay.
Lando: "you scared me a bit there."
Olivia: "sorry..."
Lando: "it's okay. How are you feeling?"
Olivia: "I feel stupid. I crashed the frickin car in my first session here. Can it be worse?"
Lando: "it always can. It's normal to crash. They told me that you can drive in FP2 so no worries okay?"
Olivia: "okay..."
Lando: "you did great before that. Your gonna do good this weekend."
I smiled up at him before standing up giving him a hug and a kiss. I had my nose buried in his chest. He kissed the top of my head while he tightened his grip around my waist.
Lando: "let's go eat and drink something hmm?"
Olivia: "sounds good."
We walked towards the little cafeteria in our motor home and had something to eat. We talked about how Lando's session went. He finished P4 and was pretty happy with that. Max finished P2 and Lewis on pole for FP1. Didn't mean to much for now. After we both got out of the garage with our cars we drove after each other. When I passed Lando on my flying lap he waved at me so I quickly waved back at him.
Paul: "that's a good lap Olivia. P6 now."
Olivia: "slowest sector?"
Paul: "sector 3."
Olivia: "thanks Paul."
After 2 more flying laps and a little improving I got a P4 with Lando behind me on P5.
Paul: "Box box."
Olivia: "okay copy."
I drove into the pitlane and when the car was back into the garage I climbed out. I took off my helmet ect once again and looked thru the data along with Paul. Seeing where I could speed up more. Afterwards I walked out of the garage towards Skysports. I said hi to them and afterwards I felt two arms around me and a head on my head.
Olivia: "hi Max."
Max: "hi Ol. Good drive."
Olivia: "thank you. You did well to with your P1."
Max: "thanks. I will leave you to your interview. Love you. See you later."
Olivia: "love you to."
He walked away and I turned towards the camera with a smile.
Interview: "aren't you two cute siblings."
Olivia: "definitely are."