I know I am funny.

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Olivia: "wakes wakey. Time to go."
Lando: "go away..."
Olivia: "okay. Bye."
Lando: "nooo.... Come here."
I was awake to pack all my stuff for our flight but hadn't heard of Lando yet so I took the extra key of his room and decided to just have a look. When I came in he was still in bed. I decided to wake him up and here we are.
Olivia: "come on lazy. We have to go."
Lando: "no..."
He opened his blankets and I laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me while his eyes were still adjusting to the light. He gently kissed my nose before snuggling it in my neck.
Olivia: "come on. We have to get ready and you still have to pack."
Lando: "5 more minutes."
Olivia: "come on move it."
He let out a grown before we both got out of his bed. I helped him pack his things before returning to my own room to change for the flight.

 I helped him pack his things before returning to my own room to change for the flight

It was a bit colder outside but it was still 6AM

It was a bit colder outside but it was still 6AM. I grabbed my keychain, phone, backpack and suitcase and walked out. I knocked on Lando's door and when it opened I saw Lando stood in front of me with his blue jeans, quadrant hoodie and his grey shoes. He had his hood up and looked like he could fall asleep while standing. I laughed at the sight and he rolled his eyes at me.
Lando: "I don't get how you look so so good all the time. Now I'm the ugly one."
Olivia: "your not. Your the one who can sleep any second from now."
Lando: "funny."
I pulled his hood down and adjusted his hair. I placed a kiss on his cheek and pulled my suitcase after me walking towards the elevator. We checked out and walked towards the car. We already brought back one of the cars yesterday so we could go together. Lando was holding the car keys and was about to get in the drivers seat when I cut him off. I was sat in the drivers seat and grabbed the keys out of Lando's hand.
Olivia: "your sleepy... I'm not. I don't want to die yet."
Lando: "very funny Ol."
Olivia: "I know I am funny."
He closed my door before getting in the passengers seat. We grabbed some food on the way and ate in the car. We finally arrived at the airport. We would fly out with the team towards London airport. Lando got out our suitcases and bags while I looked up the gates. When we were both done I threw my backpack on my back and grab my suitcase that Lando was rolling thru the airport. He gave me 'the' look and I let go of it. Way to early for an argument about this.
Lando: "ah your learning."
Olivia: "no it's way to early to argue."
Lando: "almost right."
I rolled my eyes at him and he let out a slight chuckle. We walked towards the rest of the team and greeted everyone. I was just standing next to Lando when my eyes fell on someone a bit further away. Maxie boy. I gave Lando a kiss on his cheek and I walked towards Max.
Olivia: "MAXIE!"
I jumped in his back and he caught me like always.
Max: "hey Delyn."
Olivia: "still don't get why you have to call me that."
Max: "makes it special duhhh."
Olivia: "didn't know you were flying out today."
Max: "yea flight back to mom and dad was now."
Olivia: "say hi to them will you."
Max: "your not coming?"
Olivia: "no... I'm staying with Lando. I'm coming on Wednesday tho."
Max: "sounds good."
I jumped back on the ground and gave him a hug. He planted a kiss on my head and hugged me back.
Olivia: "see ya later."
Max: "be carful Delyn."
I gave him a thumbs up before walking back to the McLaren team who were waiting for me to go. I walked back to Lando who had both of our suitcases. We checked in and got our seats. Our suitcases were now going into the plane so we only had our backpacks. Lando took my hands and intertwined our fingers. I let my head rest on his shoulder while waiting to board the plane. They started boarding and we were in the long row. Lando kissed my head and then let his head rest on mine while we waited till it was our turn. We got on the plain and we both sat down next to each other. I let my head rest on his shoulder once again and I drifted of to sleep within a minute.