FOR GODS SAKE WENDY!

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Olivia: "oh crap! I have a meeting!"
I gently kissed Lando's cheek before running out of the cafeteria. I ran into the hospitality and arrived just on time in the meeting room.
Olivia: "hai!"
Paul: "there she is."
I rolled my eyes before taking place in one of the chairs that were still free. My engineers had already set up the laptops with data and stuff and we were now started on going thru it. After what I guess was an hour we were done and I headed straight to Wendy for my warming up. Lando wasn't there yet but Wendy and I already started. I was focused on the balls that Wendy would drop any moment now when I heard Lando say something.
Lando: "catch it baby."
Olivia: "shut up dickhead."
I heard Jon, Lando and Wendy all laugh at my comment as my face was still focused for the ball.
Olivia: "FOR GODS SAKE WENDY! DROP THAT DAMN BALL!"
Wendy: "chill out you aggressive monster."
She finally dropped both balls and I immediately caught them. I stood up and looked at Lando.
Olivia: "sorry I was focused."
I walked towards him and pulled him in a hug. I was standing on my toes while my arms where wrapped around his neck. He let his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer.
Lando: "your just fun to joke with when your focused."
Olivia: "well thanks I guess."
I let out a little giggle.
Jon: "come on livebirds. Warming-up time."
We let each other go and I felt Lando's lips on my cheek before I walked back to Wendy. We did some stretching exercises and some reaction exercises before I walked back into the garage. I plugged my earplugs in and pulled my baclava over my head. After I also pulled my helmet over my head and secured everything I slid down in my car. My visor was still up so I could see people still normal and people could still see where I was looking at. As soon as FP2 started I drove out. I hadn't seen Lando in the garage yet so I assumed he would be joining later. After warming up the car I heard a familiar voice in my ears.
Lando: "Drive safe princess."
It took me a few seconds before finally knowing who it was.
Olivia: "you know I will try Lan."
Lando: "I will be right behind you in a few."
Olivia: "get in your car then babe."
Lando: "yes yes. See you in a few."
I shook my head slightly. This boy. Always saying I need to drive safely. I did a few flying laps and indeed he was right behind me like promised. We waved at each other when he pasted me in a flying lap. I laughed at him as he made half a heart of his hand and I did the same. Then he was off again.
Olivia: "how long till practice ends?"
Paul: "still 20 minutes."
Olivia: "can I come in? Car feels really good and I think I'm done for today."
Paul: "pitlane is clear. You can come in."
Olivia: "ok, copy!"
I drove back in the pitlane and my team pushed me back in the garage.
Olivia: "what position?"
Paul: "uhm... this was a P3 behind Max... 0.093 seconds. Good job Olivia."
Olivia: "thanks for the effort Paul."
I climbed out of the car as I was now in and was signed I could get out if wanted. I placed my helmet on the table along with my baclava and earplugs. I was all sweaty so I unzipped my race suit again and let it hang by my side. I dried my face with the towel lying on that table before pulling my McLaren cap on my head. My hair was in a messy braid as I didn't redo it after FP1. I walked over to the pitwall and looked at the screens of my data. I had headphones on as well for all the sound as cars pasted by. I heard Lando sing some songs like he does more often.
Lando: "What do they make dreams for
When you got them jeans on
What do we need steam for
You the hottest b*tch in this place
I feel so lucky (hey hey hey)
You wanna hug me (hey hey hey)
What rhymes with hug me (hey hey hey, hey...)
(Everybody get up)"

I laughed at him and connected my microphone so he could hear me.
Olivia: "maybe sing a little less and drive a little more Norris!"
Lando: "ah no of course not. There's no fun in that Verstappen."
Olivia: "then stop cause my ears are bleeding Lan."
I laughed while I said that and the people around me also laughed.
Lando: "we will see."
I disconnected and went back to my own stuff only to hear Lando sing a few minutes after again.