I'm looking at a very very pretty girl...

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Finally the interviews were done and it was time to change. I stood up from my stool and walked out along with Max and Lando. As I wanted to walk in the McLaren hospitality I got pulled back by my wrist. I looked around to see Max hold my wrist.
Olivia: "what?"
Max: "We are going to the doctor to see if you really didn't hurt yourself."
I widened my eyes slightly and Max rolled his eyes.
Max: "why Delyn?"
Olivia: "I was doing good..."
Lando: "Ol you promised."
Olivia: "we both knew I wouldn't do it."
Lando: "come on."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the doctor. In the end I just made it a little worse. I needed to really take my rest. That's fine because race weekend was over. I walked out of the doctor's office with Max and Lando behind me. We said bye to Max and walked into the McLaren hospitality. We both changed and I was almost ready. Only my shoes. I swung my bag on my shoulder and took my shoes in my hand. I walked into the garage where Lando was leaning against a wall while looking on his phone. I dropped my bag next to his and looks up at him.
Olivia: "can you help me?"
He looked up from his phone and chuckled shaking his head. He pulled on my shoes once again and tied them of course. I was about to pick up my bag when Lando slapped my hand away.
Lando: "don't."
His finger was in front of me making me laugh.
Olivia: "I'm not a dog."
Lando: "but you do have bruised ribs."
I rolled my eyes at him as he picked up both bags. He swung them on his back and then took my hand leading me out of the garage.
Olivia: "I think they have the hand slap and shoe thing on video."
I pointed at one of the cameraman's who was following us out of the McLaren garage.
Lando: "breaking news. Lando Norris slapped his girlfriend."
I laughed at him before we walked to the car.
——————————————————————————
It's Monday morning. We just got back from Italy and as I was about to take a cab towards my hotel I felt Lando's arms around me.
Lando: "can you stay at my place?"
Olivia: "even tho I would love to. I have a hotel."
Lando: "cancel it."
Olivia: "I almost live in your house. I feel bad for not paying along with you."
Lando: "because I enjoy having you."
Olivia: "but still."
Lando: "you either come yourself or I'm gonna pick you up and take you myself."
Olivia: "let's go then."
I giggled at him before I started walking. Lando had his hand on my lower back before he opened my door. Car door ofc.
Lando: "ma lady."
Olivia: "shut up you muppet."
Lando: "well your nice."
We both laughed and then he sat besides me in the drivers seat.
——————————————————————————

𝟚     𝕎  𝔼  𝔼  𝕂  𝕊       𝕃  𝔸  𝕋  𝔼  ℝ
꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

We just got back from the Spanish Grand Prix. We both were pretty happy with the results and had a weekend off now. Olivia's ribs are all good again and I got her to stay at my house again. It was a Wednesday morning and we both were getting ready to head to the office. I decided to give her a key to my house so she could come in herself.
Lando: "Ol?"
Olivia: "yea?"
Lando: "I got something for you!"
She came walking downstairs in her sportclothes. Guess she's working out with Wendy this morning.
Lando: "catch."
I threw her the key and she easily catches it.
Olivia: "a key?"
Lando: "to my house yes. So you can come in yourself."
Olivia: "thnx Lan."
She gave me a quick kiss before running back upstairs. She lost track of time like she always does if there isn't a race. I grabbed my coat and pulled the zipper up. After I found out wich car key was mine I walked back to the stairs and stood still on the first step.
Lando: "I'M HEADING OUT! LATER GORGEOUS!"
Olivia: "BYE BABY!"
I walked out of the house and got in my car driving towards the office.

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

After Lando's car drove away I ran downstairs once again. I shoved a banana in my mouth while I tied my shoes. God why do I have to be late. I ran outside with my keys and got in my McLaren. I speeded away while drinking some water.