off topic.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

John: "we're done mate. Let's get back to the hospitality"

I let out a mumble before looking behind me to see the rest of the team. A bit further behind I saw Olivia running. She was all sweaty and still going. I then remembered that she had already passed me twice. She run 3 rounds! She crossed the start-finish line and went around the first turn. God damn!

Lando: "I need to fetch my girl. See you later."

I started running after her as hard as I could. She was back in sight and I slowly started to catch up. When I was close enough I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up. She let out a slight scream and covered her mouth immediately. I placed her back on her feet. She turned around to face me. My arms where still wrapped around her waist while her hands were resting on my chest.

Olivia: "you scared the hell out of me!"

Lando: "I noticed by your little scream."

Olivia: "your cute..."

Lando: "and you're gonna stop your run cause this is your 4th round."

Olivia: "seriously...?"

Lando: "yes."

I placed a kiss on her lips before I took her hand and we walked back to the pitlane. Her high ponytail was falling out as it was now hanging halfway her head and strands were falling out. Her head and body were blistering from the sweat and her breath was steadying as we came closer to the garages on the pitlane. Her green eyes were a bit more pastel green in the sun what made her summer freckles pop out of her face. She looked towards me and smiled.

Olivia: "why are you looking at me like that?"

Lando: "because your beautiful..."

Olivia: "well thank you sir."

She placed a kiss on my cheek before she let go of my hand and she walked into her side of the garage towards her engineers. I walked into my side of the garage and walked towards Charlotte.
——————————————————————————

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

We finally were back at the hotel. I let my back hit the bed and let out a sight. The bed lowered next to me and I looked at my side to see Lando look at me as well.

Lando: "let's go out for dinner hm?"

Olivia: "sounds good."

I gave him a smile before I walked towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and when I got out of the shower I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Olivia: "yes?"

Lando: "can I come in? I need to pee really bad."

Olivia: "how long can you hold it?"

Lando: "not long."

I chuckled to myself and wrapped my towel tighter around me before I opened the door. He was looking me up and down with his mouth slightly open with a smirk. I laughed at him before speaking up.