YOUR THE BEST MAXIE BOY!

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

After what happened with Lando I walked straight to my car. I got in and drove back to the hotel. I parked the car and walked in the hotel up to our suit. I stepped in smelling food. Not any food but pasta. Max and I's favorite pasta.
Olivia: "YOU BETTER ORDERED ME SOME TO!"
Max: "I KNEW YOU WOULD WANT SOME SO I DID ORDER YOU SOME!"
Olivia: "YOUR THE BEST MAXIE BOY!"
I ran into the little living area jumping on the couch next to Max, making him almost drop his food. I gave him a 'whoops' face and took my plate and started eating as well.
Max: "how was it?"
Olivia: "my opnion or the opnion that I think my teammate had?"
Max: "what did you do?"
Olivia: "kept my walls up."
Max: "you have to let someone in expect me one day Olivia... Lando is a great guy I think you and him would be good friends and he wouldn't hurt a fly."
Olivia: "you know I would love to but I'm to scared."
I stirred my pasta with my fork not eating and looking on my board. Max took my board and placed it on the table along with his. He pulled me in a hug and placed a kiss on my head.
Max: "let him know a little bit. Just tell him that you like keeping your walls up because of your past and that you don't trust people easily. It's all he needs to know. He just needs a little bit to understand better."
Olivia: "fine... but only because it means a lot to you! I don't like it."
Max: "that's okay."
I smiled up at Max and we ate the rest of our dinner and talked till it was time for bed. We said goodnight to each other and both went to our room after brushing our teeth. I opened my closet where I had all my clothes in and I changed into a shirt I stole from Max to sleep in. I set my alarm and went to sleep tomorrow we would train in the old McLaren cars at Silverstone circuit.

ℕ 𝔼 𝕏 𝕋 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔾

I woke up from my alarm again and went straight out of bed excited to get into the car today! I ran towards the bathroom knowing Max would be able to go first any minute. I saw him walking to the bathroom and cut him off and threw the door in his face while locking it.
Max: "WHY OLI!"
Olivia: "YOU SUCK MAX HAHAHAH!"
I laughed at him and took my shower. I changed into a black button-up with some dark grey jeans. I walked towards my room and after putting on my white airforce shoes once again and tied them. I did my hair and put in my earrings along with some mascara.

I made a picture that I would post on my Instagram later when I was on my way to the track

I made a picture that I would post on my Instagram later when I was on my way to the track. I pulled my McLaren jacket on along with my McLaren cap. I took my car keys and said bye to Max who was going to a meeting the rest of the day as well. I walked outside in front of the hotel waiting for a McLaren to pull up. Once it did I hopped in. I looked to my side to see Lando Norris looking at me. I gave him a small smile and we said good morning to each other.
Olivia: "why are you picking me up?"
Lando: "teammate image."
I nodded at him and opened my phone.
-
-

Liked by Max Verstappen and 1,5 million others@Oli

@Oli.Johnson ready for practice and media🏎💕
———————————————————————————
Comments we're on fire. I was reading and liking as many I could. Most were saying that I was pretty and people wishing me good luck. I was smiling at my phone. I didn't really notice until Lando spoke up.
Lando: "what are you smiling at?"
Olivia: "just people commenting on my newest post."
He laughed slightly at me and we talked the rest of the way about coming season. I told him the things Max wanted me to tell and he understood. Max was right... again. Lando really is an easy person to be around with. After we arrived we walked towards the garage together waving and smiling at the paparazzi around us. We split our ways when he arrived to his garage and we gave each other a box and a smile. I walked in to my garage and immediately the smell of car engine entered my nose. Mmm... time to drive. I walked in my drivers room and changed into my drivers suit. Afterwards I got ready I placed my helmet ect on and got in the car feeling good being back in the car after a few weeks. This was our first time driving the cars so we could get used to the team. I drove out of the pitlane. Seeing that there was another orange car in front of me meaning Lando was in front. After a few warming-up laps I decided to get a fast lap.
Olivia: "can I go for a fast lap?"
Paul: "track is clear ahead so yes."
Olivia: "thanks Paul."
Paul is my engineer. He's really nice and doesn't talk a lot only when I ask something or he needs to really tell something. I like that. After I had past Lando and drove some more laps I returned to the garage. I weighed myself and afterwards I took off my helmet. I pulled my hair up in a mid-highed ponytail so it would fit thru the hole of my McLaren cap. I let the upper part of my race suit hang down and talked to my engineer looking thru some data and things we can improve. Afterwards Lando and I needed to do some interviews. We were standing in front of the garages and there were these different people. We had some Dutch people, French People and English People. I speak a few languages Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, German and English ofc. I grew up in English but always loved other languages so that's why I speak a few. We walked up to the Dutch television first.
Olivia: "hallo!"
I said in my Dutch voice.
Interviewer: "Ohw spreek je Nederlands? Zeker van Max geleerd? (Ohw you speak Dutch? Must have learned it from Max?)"
Olivia: "ja klopt! (Yea that's right!)"
I looked to my side and saw an annoyed look from Lando because he couldn't follow it.
Olivia: "zullen we maar Engels praten? Anders is het niet handig voor deze jongen. (Should we talk English? Another it isn't nice for this guy.)"
They nodded and we started the interview. After we answered all the questions we went over to the French people.
Olivia: "Bonjour."
Interviewer: "Bonjour! Pourrions-nous commencer par Olivia? (Hello! Could we start with Olivia?)"
Olivia: " bien sûr! (Of course!)"
Lando: "you speak French to?!"
Olivia: "yes. They said they wanted to start with me and then go on with you."
Lando nodded at me and then I turned back to the interviewer.
Interviewer: "comment était la voiture aujourd'hui? (How did the car feel today?)"
Olivia: " pour la première fois? Assez bien. Il y a de l'amélioration mais ça va. (For the first time? Quite well. There is still some improvement but that's okay)"
The interview went on and after the english interview we went back to our drivers room. I was very tired and changed into my McLaren hoodie with my dark grey jeans. I had my hair loose while wearing my McLaren cap. I heard a knock on my door.
Olivia: "YEA?!"
The door opened and there was a head peaking inside. It was Lando.
Olivia: "hi."
Lando: "hi. You ready to go?"
I nodded and walked with him towards the car. We drove back and talked about today. When I was back in the hotel it was 6:30 PM. There wasn't any sign of Max and I decided to just go to sleep all ready knowing that I had a early office day tomorrow. I had dinner in the car with Lando what was really fun so I just got ready for bed and went to sleep.