Epilogue

2 years later...

"Love, are you ready soon?" Lando shouted from downstairs. 

"Just a second" I said fixing my hair before I was ready. 

We were going out on a dinner date because today was our two year anniversary. I couldn't believe I had been with Lando for two years, but it had been the best two years of my life. I went to many of his Grand Prix's to be with him of course, but also because basically my whole friend group was there. 

After a few months I finally told everyone the whole story about the party, and I was glad they all knew about it now.

I also haven't seen Lexi at all. I think she's somewhere in Bora Bora with a rich sugar daddy, not that I am very surprised but you do you, Lexi.

Carlos and Sav have official been together for around a year and a half after many months of flirting and being basically a couple but without the title. They were super cute together. 

Charles and Charlotte are still together and Charlotte is now three months pregnant. I just know they're gonna be the best parents ever, and Charles told me he is planning on proposing to her when the baby arrives.

I, myself moved in with Lando in his house here in Woking around a year ago, since Sav moved in with Carlos. I love it here. I love seeing him on a daily basis, more or less with races and everything. 

Overall my life is amazing now. Really. Just amazing. 

"You look beautiful, babe" Lando says wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss. 

"And you look handsome as always" I said looking at Lando who was wearing a white shirt where the two first buttons were unbuttoned with a black blazer over it and black pants. 

He grab my hand and let me to his car before we drove of to our favorite restaurant in London. 

We got inside and sat down ordering some wine and our food. 

About an hour into our little date, Lando grabbed my hand. 

"I've got you something" he smiled. 

"Lando! I thought we agreed on no gifts" I said shaking my hand but couldn't help but smile a bit.

"I know, but technically this isn't a physical gift" he said winking. 

"Okay now I'm nervous, what is it?" he then pulled out this brochure thing and gave it to me. 

It was a brochure for places to live in London. 

"Are you kicking me out?" I said playfully. 

"No of course not. Look, I know we already live together. But I feel like it's more my house than 'ours'. And I know how much you enjoyed living in London, so I thought; what if we bought a house or an apartment or whatever we'd like in London. Together. And then it'll be our place and not mine or yours. And who knows, maybe one day there will be  a little mini me or mini you running around in the house" at this point I was fighting to not just cry. 

This was the sweetest thing ever. 

"This is probably the best gift I've ever received" I said smiling

"So is that a yes?" He said also smiling

"Yes, yes, yes of course. I'd love that" I replied. 

"Okay, but just to be clear, are you saying this gift really is better than that souvenir I got you in Monza last year, you know the little figure of an Italian cook making pizza?" He said as a joke. 

"Oh hell no, that little guy will have special place in my heart forever." I said and we both bursted out laughing. 

"I love you" he said looking deeply into my eyes. 

"I love you too" I said. 

And that, kids, is how I met your farther... nah I'm just kidding or am I?. But this is the end tho 😂😂

____________________

A/N Thank you so so much for reading this story. I really enjoyed making it, and I hope that you all enjoyed reading it. I can't believe I'm actually done with it, but I'm very proud of the outcome, and I hope you find it entertaining. So thank you all. And thank you for the amazing support. Bye <3 And I am already working on a new story that hopefully should be out soon <3 So stay tuned <3

If you don't know what to read now, you can check out my profile. I have another fan fic with Lando that I am working on, and I have a completed fan fic with Charles Leclerc as well. <3

🎉 You've finished reading ꧁𓊈𒆜🅲🅷🅰🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅳🆁🅴🅰🅼🆂𒆜𓊉꧂ 🎉