04.

His friends were the nicest people ever. Sav and I got introduced to Charles Leclerc and his girlfriend Charlotte and her friend Abby, and they were so sweet. We also met George Russel who was literally the purest guy on earth. 

And then of course Daniel and Carlos. I learned that Carlos and Lando used to be teammates at McLaren, and that's how they became well basically best friends. Now his teammate was Daniel, who was literally hilarious. He made us all laugh so hard. 

Everyone was so nice. I was sitting besides Lando and Sav, and we chatted for a long time. 

"So, Amelia. How did you and Lando meet" Daniel suddenly asked and I felt everyone's eyes on me. 

I looked at Lando and smiled quickly before answering. "We met at a night club last night, and talked for several hours before I'm pretty sure I blacked out and then we've just hung out the entire day today"

"Lando at a night club? That's gotta be the highlight of my day" Daniel laughed. 

Soon everyone was laughing except Lando, I just gave him a friendly nudge and smiled causing him to smile a little. 

"Shut up, Daniel" Lando said shaking his head and giving Daniel a glare. Though he also couldn't help but laugh a bit.

After a couple of hours we all decided to take a stroll through the city. It was now nighttime, but the weather was still great and the city was really beautiful with all sorts of lights and stuff like that. All the boys were walking in a group while Sav, Charlotte, Abby and I were walking a few meters behind just having a great conversation between girls. 

Or actually it was more like Abby and Savannah who was talking together and Charlotte and I who were walking behind them also talking. 

"So how long have you and Charles been together?" I asked. 

"Hmm around a year and a half, I think. But we've had this on and of thing way before that"

"Wow that's a long time, well I gotta say you're so cute together, and I'm really glad I met you guys"

"Me too, it's always nice to have some more girl friends in our friend group. And you know, Lando seems to enjoy your company quite a lot" she said winking causing me to smile a little. 

"Oh hahah, well yeah he's a great guy. It's kinda weird how I feel like I've known him for so long, but in reality we've only known each other for a day" 

"Well I can definitely tell that he's happy." she replied with a smile. 

We continued to talk and walk through the city. After that we went to a bar and got a couple of drinks, nothing serious. This night had been so much fun. Sav and I traded our numbers with everyone, so we could stay in touch, and we were also both invited to the Monaco Grand Prix in 5 days. 

After a long and fun night Sav and I were finally back at our hotel and we went to our separate rooms. I removed my make-up and took a shower before putting some night shorts and a t-shirt on and laid in bed. 

Suddenly I got a notification from Instagram on my phone. I smiled at the name. 

landonorris is following you 

I scrolled through his Instagram and began following some other people like Daniel and Charlotte. Then I saw a post on Daniel's feed. (just pretend it's the right people and stuff on the picture)

danielricciardo Met some new people today! And best highlight of all @landonorris was at a nightclub

danielricciardo Met some new people today! And best highlight of all @landonorris was at a nightclub.🥵😂😎

tagged @ameliagrayson @sav.annah @carlossainz55 @charles_leclerc @abby @gerogerussell63

charles_leclerc such a great time, mate! 

carlossainz55 Is Lando even old enough? 😂
--> landonorris I'm 21 Carlos!!! 🤦‍♀️

landonorris 👿👿👿
--> danielricciardo but you would've never met Amelia, if you didn't go to that club 😏😉
--> ameliagrayson that is true 😇

georgerussell63 I look so good in that photo 🖐😃

ameliagrayson it was so much fun ❤
---> danielricciardo yes it was <3
---> username who is she?
---> username and what is going on with her and lando?
---> username or her and Daniel 
---> username I'm jelly!!

As I continued to scroll, I was suddenly tagged in another photo. I went to check it out, and my heart sank a little. 

f1_gossip @landonorris was spotted earlier today with a mysterious new girl

f1_gossip @landonorris was spotted earlier today with a mysterious new girl. Could it be a new girlfriend? Comment what you think ;-)

Comments

landonorris I think you should mind your own business!
---> username PREACH
---> username I am a bit curious tho
---> username I just wanna know who she is

username I think her name is Amelia Grayson because she was just tagged on Daniel's post with Lando
---> username yeah. She's really pretty tho. I kinda ship her and Lando
---> username Nah I ship her with Danny Ric 

I seriously had no idea how to react. The fact that I was on a gossip Instagram account with Lando was very unreal to me, and I didn't know what to think. I didn't wanna be dragged on the internet or anything like that, but it did make me happy to see that Lando stood up for me. 

Suddenly I got another notification on my phone. It was a message. 

Lando Norris 🏎

I had a really great time today! And I'm really sorry about that Instagram post with the paparazzies, I hope you're okay. Don't listen to those idiots <3 

I had a really great time as well. And don't worry about that post, I'm okay <3

Okay good. Well goodnight then. Oh and Daniel and the others told me that they really liked you and Savannah :-)

hahahaha well I like them too :-) Goodnight 

<3 

Well that message definitely made me feel a lot better. I decided to close my phone and go to bed because I was really tired by now.