10.

Around 15 minutes later everyone had arrived. It was pretty easy to figure out why both Sav and Carlos needed five more minutes. Probably also because we were all waiting for them in the lobby, and they came downstairs together. And of course Daniel wouldn't shut up about them as we walked towards centrum of Monaco to get some breakfast all together, and to be honest it was a little funny. 

At least until Daniel turned around like he just realized the most suspicious thing. Because he looked at Lando and I who were walking side by side just casually talking to Charlotte and Charles when he just squeezed his eyes together and looked at us. 

"There's something different about you too" he said walking besides us. 

The rest were walking in front of us and wasn't listening to the conversation. Charles and Charlotte heard it though and they looked at us as well. I gave Lando a nervous look. 

"What are you talking about?" Lando asked his teammate. 

"Hm nothing. I just remember how you barely spoke to the party, and now it's like somethings' changed" he replied still looking suspiciously at us. 

"Well yeah we didn't speak much together at the party, so what?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. 

"No yeah I know that's not it. I mean there's something different about you. Not just that you're speaking together, it's like... like you're both glowing" He said smirking. 

"Glowing?" I asked. 

"Yeah now that you mention it, Danny. They are glowing" Charles said chuckling. 

"Okay can somebody tell me what's going on with this glowing thing?" I said. 

"It means you slept together" Daniel said laughing with a proud smile on his face. 

Charlotte and Charles gave us a shocked look, but laughed as well. I looked at Lando with wide eyes, and he had the same expression on his face 

"I- what... no!" I said trying to convince them otherwise. 

"Mm no no darling, I know it's true. I can see it on you. You're glowing and blushing... both of you are" Daniel continued laughing. 

I looked at Lando again, but he just sighed and smiled leaning closer to me and whispering. "Guess there's no point in hiding it anymore"

I sighed too looking at Daniel. "Alright... alright maybe we did, but please don't tell anyone else yet"

Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked at me with a serious look before pretending to sew his mouth together and throw the needle away. 

"I promise" he said smiling. 

"Thank you" Lando said. 

We continued to walk as we had almost arrived at the restaurant. Lando and Daniel walked a bit ahead of Charles, Charlotte, and I now. 

"Sooo... you and Lando, huh? It's cute" Charles said giving me a friendly nudge and smirk. 

"Thank you Charles" I said rolling my eyes playfully. 

"I knew it. The moment I saw you together for the first time, I could just I don't know, feel it" Charlotte said with a big smile. 

We continued to talk until we arrived at the restaurant and went inside. We got a big table and all sat down. I sat next to Lando and Charlotte and across from Savannah and Carlos. We all ordered some food and just sat there talking and laughing and enjoying our time together. We all agreed that we would stay in touch, and visit each other in the future. It was kinda crazy so think how Sav and I just randomly met all these amazing people and became friends with them. 

After a great time at the restaurant, we decided to go to the beach for a swim and just enjoy the amazing weather. Luckily I brought my bikini. Soon we arrived and Charlotte, Sav and I found some bathroom so we could change our clothes. 

After we had all changed we saw this cute little beach bar and ordered some drinks for everybody

"Hey Sav, I have something to tell you" I said as we had just ordered the drinks and waited for them. 

Since Charlotte already knew, I felt like I had to tell Sav. She was my best friend after all. 

"Sure, what it is?" she asked. 

"Well um... remember that thing I told you over the phone, that I had something to tell you?" I began and she nodded her head. "Well that thing was... um that um, I kinda had sex with Lando last night" I whispered. 

If we had already gotten our drinks, she would have spat it right out. Her eyes were wide open and she dropped her jaw completely. 

"You what?! You had sex with Lando!?" She practically yelled, and that earned a few looks from strangers. 

"Shhh shut up, Sav." I sighed "Yes I did. We were both kinda drunk, and then we got into an argument about that Lexi girl, and then I kinda told him I like him, and then it just sorta happened" I explained with an innocent smile. 

"Holy shit! I can't believe this actually happened, and how are you not freaking out right now?" She asked Charlotte. 

"Because I sorta already knew it. Daniel figured it out as Charles and I were talking to them" she replied. 

"Oh okay. Well, how do you feel about it?" She asked me again. 

"Good, I think. I mean, he didn't leave my room, and we ended up actually talking about it" 

"Wow. Well in that case... you go girl" She said giving me a high five and giggled. 

Finally our drinks arrived we headed back to the others who had found a place on the beach and laid down on blankets and stuff. I told Sav not to tell the rest about us yet, and she nodded understanding. 

We all just sat on the beach enjoying our drinks and talking, when suddenly Lando stood up and looked at me. He put out his hand waiting for me to take it. 

"What are you doing, Lando?" I asked confused as everyone was looking. 

"Just take my hand, darling" He said with his cute ass accent. His words melting my heart. 

I hesitated for a bit before I grabbed his hand and he pulled me on my feet. Suddenly without warning his arms wrapped around my thighs and he lifted me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder holding me in a tight grib, when he started running towards the sea. Everyone was laughing or whistling at us as I screamed for him to put me down. 

"Lando! I swear to God, I'm gonna kill youuu" But I didn't get to do anything else before I was underwater. 

I quickly got up again and saw Lando standing over me laughing his ass off, him not getting underwater. I narrowed my eyes at him before I smirked. I could only think of one thing to get revenge. So I got on my feet now soaked in water as waves hit us, but the water was pretty low. 

I walked towards him and leaned in very closely. I don't think he expected that because he gave me a shocked but glad look as my lips were only a few inches away from him. Just as he was about to lean in, I stepped away and pushed him over instead. This time I laughed as he fell underwater. 

When he got up, he wasn't even mad. 

"I told you" I said while laughing.

Soon everyone joined us in the water splashing around having fun. Best beach trip ever.