14

Around two weeks later

I was currently sitting on the plane on my way to Baku, and I was so excited and kinda nervous as well. Sadly Sav couldn't join me, as she had become ill and was forced by her parents to stay home and get well again. I understood that, but it was kinda sad to travel alone. And I knew everyone would miss her over in Baku. 

But other than that I was so excited to see Lando again, and all my other new amazing friends. Lando and I had been texting and calling each other some times over the last two weeks, making sure the other person was alright although we both missed each other a lot. 

I even got recognized one time on my last day in Monaco by some paparazzies that wanted to talk about Lando and I. That was a bit scary to be honest. 

But overall things have been great. Really great. Even Lexi hasn't been around. I haven't heard from her at all nor seen her. I'm glad that crazy bitch is gone. I hope so at least. 

A few moments later I looked through the window and saw the beautiful sight of Baku at night which meant we were almost there. I was so tired by now and hungry too. 

And finally a few moments later I got out of the plane. I went to find my bags and quickly got out of airport. When I got outside I saw a man standing in front of a cab holding a sign that said 'Amelia Grayson'. I smiled and walked towards him. We exchanged a few words before I got in and he drove of. 

Only around 15 minutes later or so the cab stopped in front of this huge ass hotel. I paid the cabdriver and went inside to the hotel lobby. Just as I was about the approach the lady behind the desk I heard someone calling my name. 

I turned around and my face instantly lit up to a huge smile. 

"Danny!" I dropped my bags and ran into Daniels arms. 

He chuckled as he spun me around before giving me a huge smile when he sat me down on the ground again. 

"Damn I've actually missed you, mate" he said laughing. 

"Yeah you better have" I replied giving him a friendly punch. 

"Well, Lando took care of your room. You're gonna share one with him so... good luck" he said winking. 

I shook my head and laughed before picking up my bags and getting into an elevator followed by Daniel to show me where it was. 

"So where is he?" I asked as Daniel and I were standing in my hotel room. (The receptionist gave me a key)

"Oh don't worry. He's at an important meeting with McLaren, I just finished mine, but he'll be here in a few minutes" 

"Alright cool. So, how are you?" I asked. 

"I'm great, I'm excited for the race in a few days" he began and we just continued to stay in my room to catch up and just talk. 

After around 15 minutes Daniel decided to leave. 

"Well, I should go now. Lando is arriving very soon and I really don't wanna watch you two make out so..." he said laughing. 

"Just get a girlfriend, Danny" I said laughing as well. 

"Yeah yeah whatever. There is a reason that this room is far away from my room thank you very much. Now don't be too loud tonight because Max' room is only two rooms away" he said winking again.

Before I got the chance to say something he had already left. I just shook my head and laughed a bit before I decided to just lay on the bed, scroll through Instagram and wait for Lando to show up. Hopefully it wouldn't he wouldn't take too long. 

Lando's POV

I was finally done with my late night meeting so I could get back to the hotel. Amelia's flight had landed an hour ago meaning she was probably already at the hotel, and I just couldn't wait to see her. 

It didn't take me long to reach the hotel as I walked very fast. I was practically running. I went into the elevator and pressed 8. Soon I was at the right floor and the elevator opened, and my heart skipped a beat as I saw Daniel right as the elevator door opened. 

"Holy shit, Daniel, you scared me" I said looking at Daniel who just laughed. 

"Sorry, mate. Well don't worry, Amelia is in your room so you better hurry" he said giving me a little friendly nudge. 

 I thanked him before I left to go to my room. Finally I had reached my room, and I honestly found myself getting really nervous. I hadn't seen my girlfriend for two weeks, and this was all so new. Anyway I opened the door and I instantly let out a sigh of relief and a big smile as I saw her laying on the bed watching something on her phone. 

Just when I closed the door she noticed and turned her head where our eyes instantly met. 

"Lando!" she said with a huge smiled and jumped up from the bed tossing her phone away. 

I opened my arms and pulled her into a tight hug wrapping my arms around her waist and spinning her around. Then I put her down on the ground again and we looked at each other. 

"God I've missed you, love" I whispered. 

She didn't answer. Instead she grabbed my neck and quickly pressed her soft lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back. I felt her arms around my waist and neck pushing me even closer to her. We stayed like this until we both had to catch our breaths again.

"I've missed you too" she finally said still with a huge smile on her face. 

After hugging each other again we both got ready for bed as we were both very tired, and it was Friday tomorrow which meant Free Practice. We were now laying in the bed and just talked and cuddling. Everything was perfect.