18

"So this is Mr. Lando Norris' house?" I smirked. 

"Yep. Do you like it?" Lando said wrapping his arms around me hugging me from behind as we stood in front of his house after returning from Baku. 

"Definitely" I said smiling at him. 

We then grabbed our bags and went inside. Lando led me upstairs to a big room with a double bed. This was his room. We dumbed the bags besides the bed before I looked around the room. Different race helmets or other race stuff and cute photos were hanging around the room, and it was so adorable to look at. 

"Omg is this you and George?" I said aweing. 

I had found a picture hanging on the wall. It was a picture of Lando and George in racing suits holding trophies. They couldn't be more than 10 years old or so. 

"Yeah it is. From my karting days with George" he replied standing besides me and grabbing my hand holding it. 

He spun me around and suddenly I was pressed against the wall inches away from him as he smirked at me, his eyes filled with love and lust. 

"So... I need to take a shower, wanna join?" he winked. 

 A smile crept onto my face. I swear this boy is making me feel things I have never felt before. 

"Hm... well that does sound tempting but I don't know though" I replied. 

Now a smile crept onto his face. 

"Oh really?" He said before kissing me passionately, "You sure?" he continued before kissing me again. 

"Alright maybe I do know" I smirked. 

"See you soon then" he said before disappearing into the bathroom. 

I shook my head and chuckled and a few moments later I went to the bathroom as well.

__________________

"N- no L-a an-do... sstt- oo- pp  sto--p stop!" I yelled barely able to breath as Lando just continued to tickle me. 

We had been laying on the couch as we had finished eating some great dinner and were currently watching a movie, but Lando had the great idea of tickling me, and I was ticklish as hell. 

"But you're so cute right now" he said and continued to tickle me. 

Finally he stopped and I was completely out of breath while he was just laughing his ass of which earned a playfully punch and a glare from me. 

"Sorry, love" he said before kissing me passionately. 

I gave in and kissed back and it quickly turned into a make out session. He wrapped his arms around me and began kissing down my neck finding my soft spot. He was laying on top of me as he played with my hair while kissing my lips again. 

After a while we went back to cuddling and finished watching the movie before we both fell asleep on the couch cuddled up under blankets. 

_____________________

"Hey babe?" Lando showed up as I was laying on his bed watching Netflix. He had just taken a shower and was wearing a black rope with his hair still wet. Damn.

"Mm?" I said starring at him and not being able to focus. Damn he was attractive right now. 

"I have to make a YouTube video with Quadrant in a few hours, so I wont be around then" he said smirking. But I honestly didn't even listen right now. 

"What?" I said finally snapping out of my thoughts. 

He chuckled as we made eye contact. 

"I said, I have to make a YouTube video with Quadrant in a few hours" he repeated walking towards me. 

"In a few hours you say?" I smirked and so did he. 

I got up from the bed, closed my laptop and looked at him. 

"Yep" he whispered before slowly wrapping his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Well what do you wanna do in the meantime then?" I said still smirking. 

He then pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. And then he pulled away. 

"I think I might have an idea" He winked and I smiled before leaning in again and Lando gently pushing me down on the bed... 

___________________

These past few weeks had been absolutely amazing. I came home to my own apartment a few hours ago and was greeted with Savannah who was now feeling much better. Lando was now on his way to the French Grand Prix, but sadly I wouldn't be joining him this time. I had a lot going on with work and other stuff so it was probably best to stay home this time. 

"So... tell me everything" Savannah begged to hear all about the Grand Prix and my stay at Lando's house. 

"It was... amazing. Just amazing. I mean, I really wish you had been there, but it was amazing." I told her everything she wanted to know and then we just continued to talk for a while until we decided to order some food for dinner. 

I also told her about Lexi, and how she had showed up again and we bitched talked about her for hours just having a girls night. It was so much fun. Then we got a text from the group chat. 

Monaco bithcess 🏎👿

Lando 🥛
Guys, I'm throwing a big party in three weeks and you're all invited. Don't miss it!

Max 🥈
Awesome. I'm in

Amelia 🤑Me too <3

Charles 🍌
Hell yeah me too

Sav 😎
Sounds dope!

Carlos 🌶
Nice muppet 🙃

Pierre 🥐
Count me in as well

George 💦
Cool, mate

Daniel 🦡
Well I'll have to check my REALLY busy schedule first 😉

Amelia 🤑
What "busy" schedule?

Daniel 🦡
Ouch. Well you are all in luck, I'll be there

Lando 🥛
Awesome. Can't wait!

A/N Don't worry, Drama will definitely happen at the party ;-)