Summaries

Welcome home, Ahsoka: Ahsoka faces Anakin as he storms the Temple.

Missing In Action: Obi-Wan has a much-needed conversation with Ahsoka after his 'death'.

Fever: Anakin learns a little more than he wants toknow about a certain Separatist Senator's son whilst Ahsoka is sick with a fever.

Comatose: Anakin hates comas.

Good Grief: Anakin and Ahsoka don't find Master Plo in time when the Malevolence strikes.

A Friend In Need: After Carlac, Kix has to teach Ahsoka about a thing called death.

What's this? : Anakin has a scar on the back of his neck. Ahsoka wants to know what it's from.

Starflower Tea: The most unpredictable thing in Padmé's life was the Jedi Knight who she was madly in love with.

Take Care: Rex perceives the effect that Even Piell's death has on his Commander.

Left With Nothing: Fives wants some answers about his missing Commander, but Skywalker doesn't want to talk.

When it gets cold: Obi-Wan would ask why Anakin often looked like he was staring at nothing, only to be brushed off by his student, but when the Healers ran tests, they found out it was epilepsy.

Sandstorm: Ahsoka knows their ship is crashing.

Back to the ship: Ahsoka dies and then comes back, but not without consequences.

Tolerance: Five times Coric nearly snapped, and one time he did.

Twilight Hours: Every clone- and Jedi- who thought the night shift in the Resolute's medbay was easy had clearly never worked a night shift in the Resolute's medbay.

Something to help you fall asleep: Obi-Wan goes on a rescue mission for his former Padawan's Padawan.

Breaking Point: Instead of walking away, Ahsoka accepted the Council's offer to return to the Jedi Order, but adjusting isn't as easy as everyone hoped it would be.

Carry me home: Fives has to- quite literally- carry his drunk Commander through the lower levels of Coruscant.

Venom: When Rex saw Jesse limping weakly towards him, the Captain decided he hated Maul.

Topside: When Skywalker's hurt, Rex takes care of his worried Padawan.

Metal teeth (won't let go): On the run from Separatist forces, Ahsoka finds herself trapped like a bear.

Soaked in pain: Anakin always told her that it was just as important to not over exercise the Force as it was to not over exercise her body, but he wasn't exactly a great example, was he?

Autumn Leaves: Ahsoka learns what it's like to be crushed.

You were always so sure of yourself: Sometimes, Anakin gets so lost in upholding his own reputation that he forgets that everything he does and says has an impact on his very impressionable Padawan.

When it counts: When Ahsoka reaches her limits, Anakin drops everything to make sure she's okay.

Aching lungs, broken heart: Rex didn't just lose his Commander when Ahsoka left the Jedi Order, he lost his best friend too.

On the fresher floor: Anakin learns an important lesson in the consequences of avoiding medical treatment.

Frayed: In the month since they had left Umbara, Jesse and Kix didn't speak a word to each other.

Homesick: Anakin could have never predicted the stress his new student felt after being away from home- the Temple- for a little less than a week.

I never wanted to need someone: After spending time as Hondo's prisoner, Ahsoka has a hard time returning to a sense of normality.

Proud: Obi-Wan is proud of Anakin for raising Ahsoka.

Wounds: Ahsoka helps Anakin in the aftermath of Zygerria.

What a Captain Knows: There was no doubt about it. His General (a kriffing jetii) was in love with a Senator.

Lost: On the way back from Raxus, Padmé and Ahsoka find themselves in trouble.

Shuk'la: Returning from a mission, Marshal Commander Neyo is taken prisoner by a Sith who intends to break him.

Icy Hands: Anakin's hatred of the cold only gets worse when Ahsoka becomes hypothermic in front of his eyes.

Scars run deep: The Council believes that parading Ahsoka at a Senate Gala will make some sort of statement about the Togrutas surviving the Zygerrians' attempts to enslave them. It does more harm than good.

Blurred: Anakin is there for Ahsoka after a training session that involves clones and stun bolts.

When we're home: Everyone knows that Anakin neglects his health, and Ahsoka's had enough.

For Everything: After Onderon, Ahsoka needs a bit of tender, loving care from her Master.

Needs to be met: After a mission gone wrong, Obi-Wan steps up to the responsibility of disciplining Ahsoka, whilst taking care of her at the same time.

Keeping A Secret: Ahsoka is definitely aware that her Master and Senator Amidala are romantically involved.

In the dark: The aftermath of Zygerria catches up to Anakin.

Relieve: After suffering medical abuse at the hands of staff at a medical centre, Ahsoka has a hard time accepting help on the Resolute.

When you wake me up: It's every Master's duty to take care of their Apprentice, even at 3am.

Brain Invaders: Ahsoka turns on Anakin in the aftermath of fighting parasites from Geonosis.

Dirty Spit: After serving as Hondo's prisoner, the last thing Ahsoka wants is to feel coddled.

War is a hard place to raise a Padawan: In a tent, on some war-torn planet, a Padawan and Master discuss their place in the galaxy.

Numb: A serious injury leaves Anakin bed-bound until he fully recovers. He's lucky to have his Padawan taking care of him.

1000-yard stare: Anakin, Ahsoka, and the scars of Wasskah.

In seven days: Seven days in Anakin's life after Ahsoka walked away from the Order.

To lean on: Ahsoka vanishes from a Senate event, and Anakin finds her.

Thawed: Ahsoka could handle the Council's punishment for her unexpected trip to Carlac. She didn't feel so confident dealing with Anakin in the aftermath.

Fizz the season: If there was anywhere Anakin wanted Ahsoka to try alcohol for the first time, then he'd rather she be with him and Padmé than anyone else.