Chapter 13... I think

Chapter 12

AUthor's note: Picture of Kaiti... just imagine her with purple eyes and waaaaay longer hair.

------------------------------------------------------->

MacKenzie's POV

When she kissed me I felt so happy, it was beyond belief, she seemed to be enjoying it to, but suddenly she pulled away sharply, "shit."

"Caitlin?" I asked, "what happened?"

She sighed, "the rest of the camp just walked in."

Shit. I tried to roll over but felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I felt sick, I turned my head away from Caitlin just in time to feel a strange liquid coming from my stomach, it was warm and sticky... And it tasted like blood.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Caitlin's POV

I stood up, daring anyone to comment on what had just happened, "she needs to be taken to the infirmary." Everybody just stared at me with shock, even Chiron didn't know what to do, "GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed, "SOMEBODY MOVE SO I CAN GET HER TO THE F***ING INFIRMARY!" Chiron trotted forward and pulled me, flailing,onto his back, Mackenzie in my arms. He also grabbed one of the Apollo campers with us, and he galloped towards the infirmary. I turned towards the camper, "You better stop staring at me before I make sure Chiron needs to find TWO new heelers." I snarled at him. He quickly looked down.

This could be a LONG night...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#+#*#*

Kaiti's POV

Like I said, amazingly cool, that's why-for the second day in a row- I woke up and immediately threw up into the wastebasket beside my bed.

It's a good thing I was leaving today, the maids might become suspicious. I hate being pregnant. At least my stomach wasn't showing. Id barely gained five pounds. It's not like it was my fault i was pregnant either...

Anyways, my father had called. Apparently my dad was sending me to some stupid finishing school my mom had recommended before she ditched him with me. Some place in New York.

I Started packing, I had my clothes, and my iPod, and my make-up of course. This school could have Fun trying to get me in a uniform... I was kind of a slut. I didn't do it for the boys, I did it because I was more likely to get kicked out of schools, and because it would bug my father.

I looked at the time. My cab was coming in a half hour, I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a red shirt cut off at my rib cage, and black and red stomach piercing. I looked in the mirror an sighed. The things I did to annoy my father.

A half hour later I got into a cab, I complexly ignores the cab driver, not even looking up before putting in my headphones and playing angry birds.

(authors note- I love that app.)

He drove for about an hour, my old school Apparently had been very close to this new one. The cab driver pulled up beside a big hill, with a pine tree at the top. The cab driver got my bags and started walking up the hill, completely ignoring me. I followed him ip the hill, and into a huge house, ignoring my surroundings entirely. The only thing I did catch was that this must be one of those wilderness punishment camps, because there were cabins and woods and stuff.

I walked into a big room, in it sat a man in a wheelchair...

"Hello, my name is Chiron."

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

MacKenzie's POV

I woke up in the infirmary, Caitlin sat beside me, asleep. I was relieved, I could see! Well... Out of my right eye. I gently touched her shoulder and her eyes flew open, she jumped onto her chair, crouched into an attack position, and hissed at me. Then she realized who I was, "MacKenzie!!!" she squealed, "Wow, Alii was right.... I am turning into a girl.