Chapter 15- the joys of pregnancy

Author's note: I'm really curious, how many of you guys actually check back on my story after I upload and how many of you have only read it once, and never want to read it again... Please comment

Chapter 15

Kaiti's POV

I nodded my head slowly and Nick stared at me... Well he did... Before Thalia's fist collided with his eye. He screamed in pain before she kneed him in the stomach and karate chopped him in the neck when he doubled over. She had him in a headlock when a girl stormed out of the cabin, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY CAMPER THALIA!?" I was shivering on the ground, sobbing and Thalia let him go and kneeled next to me, "This is Clarisse... Can I tell her why I'm beating the crap out of this guy?"

Clarisse? Wasn't she the one the girls in the infirmary mentioned? I guess she was awake now... "Sure. They'll find out soon enough."

Thalia whispered something in Clarisse's ear, who then turned around and kicked Nick in the stomach

"THIS IS WHAT BEING A SON OF ARES MEANS TO YOU?!" she roared "THROWING YOUR WEIGHT AROUND AND RAPING LITTLE GIRLS?!" she screamed, I looked around, nobody else was outside and nobody was coming out to investigate so I guess nobody had heard. She dragged him inside and I heard somebody scream inside before she walked back out shutting the door behind her. She walked over to me. I realized I was shaking as she kneeled down beside me, "SHH. It's Okay. I wont let him hurt you again." I sobbed into her arms.

Thalia just stared at her, "Wow.. This is scary.... I never thought you actually had a maternal side."

Clarisse glared at her, "I don't!" she snapped. Thalia stared at her dubiously. She had pulled me onto her lap and was hugging me as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Oh really?"

Clarisse stared downwards, "I know how hard this is. You have know clue what she's going through."

"And you do?!" asked Thalia angrily. Clarisse hugged me tighter and started muttering in my ear.

Thalia's eyes widened and her mouth dropped, "oh... I see..."

Clarisse said something but I didn't hear it because I was already drifting off to sleep.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

I woke up to the noise if the Aphrodite cabin, girls cat-fighting over who's makeup was who's and the boys spraying axe and hairspray.

I sat up and groaned. Piper was standing nearby and smiled.

"You'll get used to it."

"I doubt it."

I got up and looked through my suitcases, I put on a pair of black sweatpants, cut off at the calves, and a tight, light grey t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a pony-tail and put on my eyeliner. Then a conch horn wrong in the distance and everybody lined up. I followed suit only to have about fifteen girls gasp at me. I stared at them, "What?!"

"You're wearing THAT to breakfast?!" one of them screeched

"Umm... Yah?"

"Now everybody," said Piper "Kaiti can wear whatever she wants. I smirked at them and we set off to go to breakfast. About half way there Thalia ran up to Piper and whispered In her ear. Piper turned and nodded at me. I followed Thalia to the woods and Clarisse joined us.

"We need to ask you some questions." said Thalia.

"you don't have to tell us anything about what happens between you and Nick." said Clarisse, "but if you want to tell us we're going to listen."