Chapter 4- Anger Managment

Authors note: Hi everybody. WOw. Fourth chapter in one day. I am SUCH a nerd. This is kind of depressing. Oh-well.

My teeth are killing me. Someone shoot me please. Put me out of my misery.

Anywho....

********************************************************

Chapter 4- Daughter of Athena

Carolyn's POV

   I couldn't believe it. I'd always been smart, but the daughter of ATHENA?! I was also dyslexic and ADHD . It didn't make sense.

"Why don't believe you're the daughter of Athena?" asked Tom

"HUH?!" I was completely shocked... could he read minds or something?

"Satyrs can read emotions."

'SATYR'S?! As in... half human half goat?"

"WHAT!?" screamd Madeline. Honestly sometimes she was just so rude. "You're a goat!?"

"I'm HALF goat." He replied.

"Proove it"

"Sure."

   That's when he started to take his pants off.

"WOAH!!!"

"Dude. I'm a satyr. We're not supposed to wear pants.  Look around."

I looked around and it was true. There where some other satyr's around and none of them where wearing pants. Their shaggy fur covered up everything anyways.

"OK then... explain to me how things work around here. I'm a child of Athena. We knoe that. What happens now."

"Well... Each god or goddess in greek mythology has a cabin. Each cabin has one designated leader. This person goes to meetings, war councils, and talks to Chiron if there are any problems. You will be staying in the Athena cabin. The counellor for your cabin is Annabeth."

"What about me" said Madeline. "what happens to me now."

"we don't know who your parent is. Obviously you have a very powerful parent though. Aside from the different parent the same thing will happen to you. You'll just be in a different cabin."

"We'll still see each other though.. right?" I asked

"of course. There are some times where cabins go off on their own to do things like archery lessons or swordplay but you get lots of free time to."

"When will I find out my parent." Madeline asked again.

"It depends. She'll probably claim you tonight at the dining pavilion at dinner or at the fire during sing-a-long."

Tom took us around and showed us all the different places like the volleyball nets, the basketball courts and of course the cabins. When we got to the cabins he spotted a group of teenagers and kids going into the Athena cabin. All of them had blond hair and grey eyes like me.

"ANNABETH" he screamed

One of the girls jogged over to us.

"Annabeth" he said "meet your newest half-sister Carolyn. Carolyn, this is your half-sister and cabin leader Annabeth."  

"Hi" she said "it's nice to meet you."

"I was just giving them a tour, but you should probably show Carolyn her cabin now."

"I'm not going anywhere without Madeline!" I said panicked.

She was the only family I had (besides the group of strangers I was about to meet). After Athena left my Dad he took it out on me. I was never smart enough, not as good as Athena. He became abusive when I was little and he didn't stop abusing me until I left when I was 7. When they diagnosed me with schizophrenia he became disgusted with me, he said that they must have mixed up the babies on Olympus. He must have been smart and nice when Athena was around or I would never have been born, but he turned bitter when she left and threw himself into his studies. He only stopped learning when he felt like torturing me.