Chapter 7- Lucky me. I have sisters.

Authors note- anyone who read the chapter I posted on feb. 15th is going to have to read this for sure because this is a re-write of the last chapter I REPEAT!!!! READ.THIS.CHAPTER! The other on sucked and I decided that I didn't want to tarnish my good name as a semi-sensible Author like humanoid figure.

Anywho... apparently if I say Anywho I have to advertise GlitterGod's story R A I D I don't really mind though, it's really good and she's a really descriptive writer. I'd call her a good Author, but she's my friend and I'm a meanie.

P.S. If you're going to read her story you have to search her name not the story name or it won't come up apparently.  

P.P.S. In this chapter it mentions the big three oath. The big three are the three most power gods Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. In Rick Riordan's series they had made an oath not to have kids after the oracle spewed a prophecy about one of their kids saving, or destroying Olympus. It was broken though and Thalia (a child of Zeus and now a hunter of Artemis) and Percy (son of Poseidon) were born. Nico's a son of Hades but he was frozen in time for a while so now he's like 200 years old except because he was frozen he's only like 16 and Percy and Annabeth are like 18 or 19. Just saying...

-----------------------------> PIcture of Alii

Chapter 7

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Annabeth's POV

I woke up in one of the big house guest rooms with Chiron and Percy staring over me. Percy looked worried and his eyes where puffy, so I could tell he had been crying. Whether it was over me or the baby I didn't know.

"Awe! Did you miss me that much?!" I asked teasingly.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled something into his shirt.

I looked at Chiron, "How long have I been out for."

"Almost twelve hours. You missed a lot though."

"Yah? Like what."

"Well, the new girls got claimed."

"So? All half-bloods get claimed"

"They got claimed by Hades."

"WHAT?!" I screamed "But that means they would have been born under the oath NOT to have kids!"

"It has been broken before. It's not really a shock that it's been broken multiple times."

"Well... I guess Hades was the only one we thought hadn't broken the oath before. Now they've all broken it and none of them can be mad at each other."

Chiron swished his tail and looked at the clock "I have to go teach archery now. Percy? You take care of Annabeth. If she passes out again come get me."

He walked out and immediately I started crying, "Not my child, I thought that because she wasn't a direct descendent of the gods... I thought they would be safe!" I sobbed into his arms.

   It had all started a few months ago. I was hanging out with Rachel when suddenly I didn't fell to good. I ran for the bathrooms, with her sprinting behind me. She found me puking my guts out in the first stall. She asked what was wrong and I told her I didn't know, that I suddenly hadn't felt well and now I was fine. Then she got one of her "hunches." Being the oracle she can see into the future and it gives her an advantage with that sort of thing. She stared at me for a minute and then hugged me tightly. I escaped from her grasp and stared at her strangely. She had tears in her eyes and I thought something bad had happened but then she spoke, "Annabeth... I know what's wrong. You're pregnant."

   I was lucky. I hadn't been showing any signs of pregnancy. Not even a bloated stomach, which was really weird but lucky on my part. I was sure I was pregnant though. I'd taken a least 10 tests.

At first I'd been worried about Percy but when I told him he smiled and said that he'd just have to be the best father in the world to make up for the baby being born when I was still so young. I had no thoughts about an abortion and he didn't want one. I could tell he was happy, but worried to.  And the prophecy didn't sound to good... A new kind of half blood... she'd be one quarter Athena one quarter Poseidon and half human. She'd be a new kind of half blood. She'd also only have a mortal father and mother if she died. We'd be the only one's to cover her grave.

Percy held me and I sobbed. He muttered comforting words but I could tell he was just about to break down. He was pale and he looked like he'd aged ten years while I was passed out. I was crying my eyes out when suddenly a person appeard beside us.

"NICO!!!" I screamed "Don't do that! You scared me!"

He shrugged "I was actually trying to reach Chiron. I still haven't perfected shadow travelling. Even if it has been  two years."

"You haven't been back here in a while" stated Percy.

"Yah, I've been travelling."

"Well. You have some new room-mates." I said smugly

"WHAT?!" He said, shocked.

"Yah. They actually just got claimed today."

"But... I thought... the Oath?"

"Yah, Turns out Hades broke it to."

"Wait... you said bunkmates didn't you... as in plural?" he asked, "Not just one?"

"Nope. There's two new girls. They're twins."

"Yay." He said sarcastically, "sisters."

I snickered," come on. Let's go meet them."

He sighed.

I got up slowly and we walked towards his cabin. When we got there we walked inside and he muttered something about girl-stuff, and privacy.

The girls heard him muttering and turned around sharply. There was one on the bed (the black haired one) I think her name was Caitlin, and the other one (Alii) was in a protective crouch on the ground, hissing at us.

"Whoa!" said Nico.

"Who are you and what do you want." Said Alii. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Umm... I'm your half brother. My name is Nico."

"I don't have a half brother." She snarled. Then she lunged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Raw! Evil me.  Cliffy!!!!

BTW I honestly don't care if you don't like cliff hangers. So don't complain or I might just tell you to go find one to jump off of.

And on that happy note...