Goodbye

Authors Note- Second chapter today. I'm home sick because my teeth feel like they're being pulled out over and over again. PLus I can't eat solid foods. (i just got braces) I think the braces might actualy make me look younger. Then again I haven't taken my hair out of it's pigtails yet. Anywho... hehe that's a funny word. although GlitterGod might kill me just for wrting it. To please her royal awesomeness I will advertise her story here. Go read the story R A I D. It's actually really good. It's really discriptive and so far it's pure awesomness. now... back to the story

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 - goodbye

Madeline's POV

   The next Monday my Dad woke me up and immediately told me he was sorry

"What for?" I replied curiously

"Well... I got you and Carolyn a place in a private school"

"What's so bad about that?"

"well... there are some conditions. They heard about your little stunt last week... and they insist on giving you two an interview before they let you in with the regular class."

"What do you mean the 'regular' class?"

"Well, this school has two types of classes. One is for people with only slight learning disabilities like dyslexia and ADHD. That class in considered regular."

"What's the other one?"

"Well... the other one is for kids with mental disabilities like Autism and Down Syndrome. They also take kids with schizophrenia."

"I DO NOT HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA!" I was so mad at him! When I looked at him he looked kind of scared though. I was really confused because I'd never seen him scared of anything before.

"Honey, I know you don't have schizophrenia. I believe you. Just calm down and put yourself down so we can talk."

That's when I realized that I was hovering a foot off my bed.

"oops."

"You need to learn to control your skills. I don't know what we can do about it for now. If things get worse then there is another place I could send you..."

"I don't want to go to some special school for schizophrenic kids! I.AM.NORMAL. get it through your head!"

"No honey, you're not normal. You've always known that. You're just not different in the way the school  thinks.

"Yah but you know what's wrong with me!"

"There's nothing wrong with you honey. Never forget that."

"I'll go to the school if you tell me why I'm different."

"You will go to the school. I just can't tell you why you're different."

"No."

"C'mon! It won't be that bad! You can call me all the time, and I'll get you an E-mail address before you leave!"

"WHAT" I was screaming and hovering again. This time my dad didn't look scared though. Just sad. "IT'S A BORDING SCHOOL?!"

"Think about it. New Teachers, new people, you can reuse your old pranks, plus there'll be more opportunities to pull new ones."

"You know that's not what a normal Dad would say to convince his daughter to go to a new school."

"Yah, I know, but I've never exactly been normal either. I think it runs in the family."