prologue

"Hey Y/N, can you pass me that water?" I.N asked.

  You nodded and gave him the water bottle he was pointed at.

"Can you give me my iced Americano?" Hyunjin asked.

You looked at him for a second and rolled your eyes. You still have him his dumb Americano. But when you turned around, you bumped into Lee know, spilling it on his jacket.

"Shit, sorry Minho!" You said rushing over to get some napkins.

"It's ok, Y/N. I shouldn't have been closely behind you." Minhol said, clearly aggravated but tried to keep calm.

  You started cleaning up the mess and took Minho's jacket to go clean it. But before you could leave to got clean his jacket you hear...

"Tsk, do you always have to be so clumsy?" Hyunjin said clearly annoyed.

  You stopped in your tracks and turned around to face hyunjin.

"I was going to buy you a new drink and be a good person about it. But that dumbass remark you just made ain't going to let me buy you shit!" You said snarling at the tall male.

"Oh, you are going to buy me a new one!"

"SAYS WHO?!"

"IM NOT THE ONE WHO SPILLED MY DRINK!!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU GOT YOUR LAZY ASS UP, MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE HAD YOUR AMERICANO!!!"

  Chan walked into the room and looked at the both of you.

"Could you guys not fight Infront of I.N?!"

"Sorry Chan." Hyunjin said, moving his hair out of his face.

  You said nothing and threw Minho's jacket at Hyunjin's face. You made sure the wet part of the jacket hit him. Everyone gasped but you just walked out the room.

"If it's your drink, how about you clean his jacket."