Prolouge

After years and years of fighting the supernatural world was finally allowed freedom.

They had rights just as anyone else and were given land and property.

They established businesses and jobs and soon the world of supernatural and humans were as one.

They lived among each other. They had rules and regulations to follow.

They were to not harm each other and to not use power as an advantage.

The only excuses were for hunting or protection.

The supernaturals were allowed to hunt animals for food and to not bother humans for things like blood or other things used as food.

Celine was your average girl, she was an alpha who was just recently given her title a few months ago.

She was more than ready to become alpha, not only to have the title but so she could find her mate, as 18 was the appropriate age to find a mate.

Celine knew very well that her mate was going to be a female and was never confused about her sexuality,

and her pack was more than willing to have a female Luna along side their female Alpha.

Celine was more than grateful for their and her parents support once she came out, which got her more and more excited for her mate, though as months passed by she got worried.

Ware wolves traditionally meet their mates quickly, their wolves knowing where to find their beloved,

but Celine's wolf Aria was just as clueless as
Celine and they became worried about their mate.

Celine was worried she was never going to meet her mate,

but all of that changed when the new kids came to school.