Whiskey Peak

While it was hectic, Luffy and her crew got through crazy weather to get to Whiskey Peak. From what Luffy could guess, they possibly had a lot of alcohol there.

After the strange duo Mr.8 and Ms. Wednesday left, Luffy somehow thought something was wrong.

As they came into the view of the island the first thing Luffy could make out was Cacti, large Cacti that were like mountains on the islands. And once they came into sight their passengers jumped off and began to swim. And then Luffy saw tiny specks on the mountain, as they were becoming clearer, she thought they were all needles, but they weren't.

They were tombstones.

"Welcome Brave Warriors of the Sea! Welcome to the town the loves Pirate!" The people jumped out and Luffy was surprised by their words only to remind herself:

This was definitely a cover for a trap. Shanks would tell her stories of islands like this one. Tricking pirates with praise was a new tactic for bounty hunters, especially those in a large group.

They docked and were greeted by the mayor of the town, a large man with what looked to be a powdered and curled wig on his head. He also held a saxophone in one hand and often cleared his throat by singing musical notes.

It was...strange. It was a small town, and as one of the first islands, it was a good bet that the Pirates that came through here were quite happy to be well received. Most likely well enough for them to spend some cash while they were here.

Luffy and her crew were taken to a small tavern when women, wine, and food were all being given to them.

Sanji was in heaven, Zoro and Nami were drinking away for money, and Usopp was telling stories - lies - of his exploits and adventures. The town was trying to have Luffy eat and drink, but Luffy preferred juice or even tea, so didn't take any alcohol.

As things start to settle down
Luffy overheard the mayor, the whale poachers, and the sister talking, and quickly signaled the others with her bubbles waking them up.

Time to get to work. They mobilized quietly on the roof above the bounty hunters.

"Now, take everything of value on her ship! And make sure to get the captain as well!" The curly man said.

"Well, I'm flattered by the fact you know not to judge a book by its cover, but it won't matter." Luffy said breaking the silence.

"What?! How?! You should have been passed out!" The mayor or Mr. 8 shouted.

"A den of bounty hunters can be a dangerous place. One can't be too careful." Zoro said drawing a sword out.

"Especially since our Captain saw through your act and alerted us ahead of time." Nami piped up crossing her arms.

"Tricking pirates into celebrating their entrance into the Grand Line. That's a new low." Usopp put his two cents in.

"From the looks of it, there are about 100 or so bounty hunters here." Sanji said looking around.

"I hope you're ready for a proper lesson, Baroque Works!" Zoro shouted.

"How-How do you know the name of our secret society?!?!" One of the bounty hunters screamed.

"Long ago when I was still in your line of work, your organization tried to recruit me. Of course, I said no." Zoro said.

" None of the agents know a thing about each other, cheesy code names, and even the boss's own identity and whereabouts are mystery to his own people." Luffy spoke her reason as she counted off her fingers. "Is that right, Zoro?" She asked as Zoro nodded.