Usopp Perspective

Ever since he was young, Usopp knew his father was a Pirate, but unlike most people he was proud of it.

He admired his father to have a life to risk life and limb out on the open waves.

Ever since his mother died, he coped by shouting that Pirates were coming.
Although he was the local liar of the town, he always did it especially to tell stories to Kaya to cheer her up after her parents mysteriously died.

Then one day, he learned Kaya's butler was really Kuro of a Thousand Plans.

Naturally no one would believe the butler was really a villain who was supposed to have died three years ago...

But his prayers were answered.

A girl in a straw hat.

A green haired man with three swords.

An orangette with a nack for stealing.

But it was Luffy who surprised him the most.

She was a girl that ate a peculiar Devil Fruit which were no fairy tale after all.

Though he never saw the end of the battle, he saw how a true pirate fights, and his village was safe thanks to Luffy.

His friends and Kaya agreed not to tell anyone because it was for the best.

But perhaps the best part of it all...

Luffy offered him a place on her new ship, the Merry Go.

And he was gonna make his old man proud!
----------
Sorry this was short, my place had a power outage since last night due to a storm......sigh.............