Roronoa Zoro

The weather is so nice," Luffy took a long breath to inhale the sweet air and exhale it and watched as the wave dance around in tranquility.

"If we keep this up, we'll be in the Marine Base Island with no time to spare," said Coby while fishing as part of his favorite hobby while sailing on the open sea.

"Wow, Coby, you're really good at navigating."

"It's nothing really this is one of the basic rules while, on a sailing, you have to know these kinds of things, don't you Luffy?" said Coby as if not big of a deal.

"HAHA! I know. I have my own way of getting around." she said, Coby, he wondered what did she mean by that, just he was about to ask her Luffy turn around and smiled at Coby.

"As soon we get to Marine Base and get Zoro out of there I'll see if he would like to be my first Crew Mate," then she laughed again, Coby notice that she did to avoid the conversation but decided he won't push it whatever it is, it's probably personal.

"That is nothing to laugh about, Luffy, because where I've heard that...the Marine Base is holding the infamous Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro...he hunted down Pirates like a bloodthirsty beast on carnage and slice them up without hesitation. People believe he's a Demon in a human body," and afterward no one said a word in grim silence.

---------------

When the duo arrived at Shells Town, after Luffy and Coby tied their boat on the post, they set off to the city in search of the place where the great Zoro being held prisoner.

"Luffy this is serious if you think this guy going to join you then you're out of your mind," said Coby while walking through the market place with Luffy.

"I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm gonna see if he's a good guy. Besides, you can't believe every rumor you hear about a person." said Luffy like it's the most obvious thing.

"HE'S IN PRISON BECAUSE HE'S OBVIOUSLY HE'S NOT A GOOD GUY!" Coby yelled as Luffy spotted some tasty pears, she grab one of them and took a bite then she gave the vendor a Berri.

"Hey, could you tell me where I can find Roronoa Zoro is?" she politely asked the vendor when the people nearby heard his name. They flinched in fear and back away, Luffy sweat dropped at their act.

"Maybe its best if we do not mention Zoro here," Coby whispered, Luffy shrugged and proceeds to head to Marine Base Prison.

"C'mon let's head to the Base, Coby, you wanted to become a Marine, right?" Luffy asked.

"Of course I do, but I don't know I'm ready just yet. From what I've heard, the man in charge of this Base is the name is Captain Morgan," and once again the people flinched in fear and backed away as if something will come up and kill them, now both Coby and Luffy sweat dropped at the people's reaction.

"HAHAHA, this place if full of weirdoes!" Luffy laughed not knowing is to why the people acted this way.

"I don't get it I understand if they're afraid of Zoro that why did they flip when I mention the Marine's Captain's name anyway? I have a bad feeling about this." true what he said, people shouldn't be afraid of Marine Captain; he's guy who runs this city and protect his people...right?

"Maybe HE did something bad," Luffy replied.

"And how that made any sense?"

"Well, you said that Zoro's a bad guy, but I've never heard of a bounty hunter being put in prison for hunting pirates." Luffy admitted.

Coby looked at Luffy in surprise and thought she had a point.

They've made it; they finally made it to Marine Base, and standing in front of them is giant steel door with word Marine printed on it which stands between the steel door and Coby's dreams. Luffy let out a whistle and said.