The Sweet Generals

It was usually urgent news for Big Mom to summon her Sweet Generals for a meeting.

What even Katakuri did not expect was for their mother to tell them about Sea Enchantress Luffiana and her feats in the East Blue.

After reading the article, naturally word of it would spread like wildfire.

Girls were amazed by her strength against such odds.

Boys, especially the young adult males, commented on her beauty. Some even shamelessly said they would love to 'personally tangle' with her in a sense.

Cracker was in a family room, and to his displeasure, had to hear of them talking about Sea Enchantress.

Some had crude comments on how they pictured how her body was like.

Cracker frowned as he walked from the room.

Though, what would she be like?

From her photo, he guessed she had an active life outdoors...

Though he wouldn't say it, this Luffy is adorable.

He wouldn't mind if she came to Whole Cake Island one day. He'd want to find her first though.

Katakuri would be lying if he didn't find Luffiana cute in a way. Still, to have 140,000,000 as a first bounty is unexpected.

Added to the fact she could still swim despite being a Devil's Fruit user made it more curious. No doubt Mama will want her among her crew, maybe even have one of them marry her if the situation calls for it.

He'll have to wait and see...

Smoothie could tell her fellow brothers and Generals were drawn to the new she pirate. She was on the sea for a few days and already made a name for herself, which is no easy feat, especially with what she did.

Plus she at least got some entertainment now.

She wonders if either Katakuri or Cracker will get close to Sea Enchantress if she comes by Whole Cake Island.
---------------------
Plz comment!
How did I do?