Lougetown pt 1

Luffy was in such a happy mood.

Not only did she receive her first bounty, they were going to dock at Lougetown, the place where the previous Pirate King lived and died.

She would've gone to see the Execution Platform, if it weren't for Nami dragging her for clothes shopping. Thankfully her Pay Day from over the last 10 years would pay for it.

Nami was surprised when Luffy mentioned she could have cash appear out of nowhere, but she had a limit of doing it 30 times a day.

"Why do I have to shop for new clothes?" Luffy asked.

"Well, you can't always wear that vest and shorts. Besides, the next Pirate Queen should at least have a sense of fashion." Nami smiled as they looked through a clothing store.

Luffy never gave mush thought into fashion before, but there were some clothes that were cute to her.

Nami would've gotten more dresses but Luffy insisted on more outfits for her to fight in, she'll have more battles to come after all. And she can't do it in a dress.

(Those will be shown later)

---------------
Meanwhile somewhere else in Lougetown, a Marine soldier was talking to his Captain.

"So this Sea Enchantress is worth 140,000,000 Belli?" Smoker asked.

"Yes! According to our superiors, she's a Mythical Zoan, and with the other info about her, she could represent a dangerous shift to the balance of the Three Powers if she enters the Grand Line." The soldier said with worry.

"Quit your yapping. Has there ever been a Pirate that escaped from this town since I was positioned here?" Smoker asked.

The soldier shook his head as Smoker said he would catch Sea Enchantress at his own pace.

------------------
Luffy finally breathed a sigh of relief as Nami finally let her go.

She figured as long as she was in town, she should see the Execution Platform where Rodger died.

Luffy walked for a bit, but then she ran into someone.

She would've fallen on her backside if it weren't for someone holding her by the waist.

That someone was Smoker.

Luffy knew she should be afraid because this was a Marine Captain, but from the look of his face, he didn't recognize her or hasn't seen her poster yet. Hopefully the latter.

"I've never seen you before. You from around here?"

"No, I just came to town today, but this is my first time being in a huge town like this." Luffy admitted. "I think I'm lost, I was looking for the Execution Platform."

"Why the platform?" Smoker asked.

"I want to see it. The place where the Pirate King died." Luffy said surprising Smoker.

Smoker then used his ability to have his smoke point Luffy to the Execution Platform.

And he couldn't get her bright smile and gratitude out of his head.

-----------------
Plz comment!