25. Astonished

"While drinking a glass of hot tea
And looking up at the Milky Way
You'll be alright, oh, this here is the Magic Shop"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

Days were passing by, just like the blowing wind flipping the pages of open book one by one. Taekook are like the open book now, everyone is able to read them and their emotions except themselves...being oblivious of each other's feelings.

There were many moments in these passing days when kook flirted...but it was limited to flirting...no kisses not much closeness. Cause the realization of emotions is eating both of them...they are waiting for the right time to confess....which didn't come yet.

Also the days they took break from work...made the work double now, making them more busy than usual. It's been nearly 3 weeks since yoonmin's wedding, and 2 weeks since the newly wed couple came back to korea.

There has been no progress in yoonji and hobi...as the girl is still in daegu. While hobi got somewhat out of it...he started to become normal.

Today:
Location: Jeon's mansion, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Taehyung and Jungkook along with others went for their work. Now hyun joo being alone in Jeon's mansion. So she called her best friend to accompany her...and who is ji-hyun to say no. Ji-hyun came to Jeon's soon along with hae sun...not wanting the lady to stay alone getting bored.

The two besties talked for awhile about so many things. While talking the convo came to hobi...they got to know about the thing happened in daegu few days ago...as yoongi told them.

Well hobi is unaware that other's know too. Yoonie told all becz he wanted some help...for how to make these two get along.

"Ji-hyunie...I feel so bad for hobi...my cheerful sunshine is so down these days" hyun joo said with a sad tone.

"I know joo...this is upsetting me...what can we do for him?" ji hyun replied.

"Kookie and taebear are also acting stubborn" hae sun let out with a sigh...making the two besties avert their gazes at her in confusion.

"What are u trying to say unnie?" ji hyun asked confused "Ji-hyun...Taebear and kookie love each other...I can see it...but both are acting stubborn not letting their feelings out" the elder replied sighing.

"Not gonna lie unnie....I noticed it too...both act like lovesick fools but aren't letting the words out...dummies" hyun joo huffed.

"I guess u r right unnie and hyun joo...now we got to worry about two couples...first it was hobi now tae and kook too" ji hyun said rubbing her temples.

But while rubbing her temples...an idea popped in ji-hyun's mind. "OH MY...WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE?" ji hyun yelled out loud...making the two other ladies grab their heart. "Ji-hyun...I could have got a heart attack" hyun joo complained.

"Not the time joo" "Guess what...I just got an idea how to make these dummies confess each other" Mrs. Kim said while a big smile crept on her lips.

"Really?" other two asked....soon Tae's mom told her plan to them...making their sad faces lit up. Mrs. Kim and Jeon called their respective husbands right away telling them everything.

Hae jin and Min ho got excited too...afterall it was a great plan. The trio brought a diary...writing all the stuff one by one...as they have to prepare pretty much for it.

The two husbands were called pretty quick to Jeon's mansion...as they don't have work...they got some responsibilities to do as the ladies handed them.