29. Excursion: Last Day

"This eternal night with no end in sight, It's you who gifted me the morning, Now is it ok if I can hold that hand?....I can make it right"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Tranquil Island

The tom & jerry game came to an end, when ji eun got exhausted chasing after bratty kook. After few mins, everyone gathered to have dinner...menu being the special Korean cuisine.                  

Everyone knew why today's menu was more special as the two besties have made it themselves, not letting anyone enter the kitchen...except certain raven haired who is sitting oblivious of the fact, why the menu is special.

They savoured the taste of food, praising the chefs...and as soon it was over, yoonji and jimin brought wine filled glasses, placed elegantly in a trey. They handed the glasses to everyone except certain someone.

"Hey...where's mine?" jin asked not understanding why they only didn't bring his glass..."Here love" joon came from the kitchen with a wine glass in his hand.                                                          

"Ohh" the elder of the two replied and got up to take it...but to his surprise as he reached namjoon, the younger bent down on his one knee...extending his hand which is occupied with the glass. Without wasting a sec, joon said the words finally...unable to control his innerself.

"I know u might think it's early, as we started dating just few months ago...but I can't wait more to have u as my life partner jinnie, will u marry me? and let me take care of u until my last breath...will u make me urs and be mine for forever?"

And jin's whole world stopped listening to those words, for a minute he stood frozen...but took the glass nonetheless as tears welled up in his eyes "OMG...YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES JOONIE" he is about to kneel down and hug the younger but his eyes caught something shining...in that crystal like transparent glass containing red liquid...and the shining thing being a ring which shimmered in that wine.

And that was it for him to kneel down crying..."I LOVE U SO MUCH" he let out in between sobs...as joon took the glass out of elder's hand gently taking out the ring, cleaning it and sliding into ring finger of love of his life....everyone cheered loudly, for the duo...well the raven haired I mentioned before was none other than jin.                                                               

Joon got up along with jin, and swirled him around, happiness clearly visible on his features "Thank u so much jinnie" he let out, as some tears slipped from his eyes too.

"KISS NOW U TWO" ji hyun said loudly, and all others started cheering...joon grabbed elder's neck and kissed him passinatoly...pouring all his love, as others continued squealing and singing congratulations.

"Seeing these two, I remembered that how hot u looked in that outfit today petal, and those freaking legs...who allowed u to show off what's mine" kook whispered in tae's ear seductively...grabbing his waist and pulling the younger towards him.            

"JI EUN NOONA" tae called ji eun without wasting a second making kook retreat his hand as he stepped far from him and stopped being the perv...well ji eun gave him punishment of not touching tae for 1hr straight but him being the impatient bitch can't control it, can he now?    

Blonde escaped from elder's grip, walking towards namjin couple to congratulate...not before looking back and winking at the raven.

Few hours later, tae went to meet ji eun for clearing some things and that's the reason why he ended up in yoonji's room now, with whom ji-eun is gonna stay.