23. Yoonmin

"The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me, and I love you"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:

That day when finally the love started blooming, taekook felt happy after they reached their homes. Taehyung feeling giddy inside...as he remembered the past events butterflies said 'hi' inside his stomach.                                                  

About the raventte, he can't stop thinking about the blonde, the red tint on his cheeks, his little messy state after the kiss the swollen lips highlighting it...ohh how much he wants to taste those sinful yet sweet lips again.

Why jungkook didn't force tae? About why he cried and felt insecure...was becz he knows the blonde is confused about his emotions, he knows he shouldn't push or burden the younger, he understands him and that's the reason he will never let any misunderstandings come in between them...he knows taehyung did like it when they kissed or he kissed but that doesn't mean, blonde is ready to talk about his feelings yet...it takes time and he can wait.

On the other side, if u think that tae was dumb to get to a conclusion or he should have listened the whole convo...then NO...it's not his fault either...the scenario in front of him was pretty much conclusive as jungkook acted a bit....it's not his fault that he let those tears fall, coz it really hurts...specially when u have finally started to trust the person and feelings are building up.

These are the reasons why they didn't talk about the atlanta event much, the reason jungkook neither accused the younger nor forced him to answer his questions about his behaviour, the reason taehyung didn't blame both of them...but rather they let their hearts feel at ease with the moment they shared before.                                                        

And this is what happens when there is this thing called understanding in a relationship or u can say start of a relationship.

"Some hearts understand each other even in silence"
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days were passing by, nothing happened between taekook after that kiss. But I can assure that taehyung has started liking the raventte...it's just liking not love. While the raven is falling deeper and deeper...might say a little bit away from love.

Jeon Jungkook may or may not have teased tae the whole next week after that kiss, while the blonde hide himself everytime he got teased.                           

One more time the raven tried to kiss the blonde, and how can he not when Kim Taehyung literally sits in front of him daily looking all so beautiful...but unfortunately it got interrupted by entry of screaming hobi and then ending up younger running out of the office.

The raven did curse but had a mischevious smile at his cute muffin who ran off.                                                         

That was it...they just kissed once...and now the days got more busy cause taehyung is practically on a leave for few days because yoonmin is happening. Damn they getting married duh.

October has started already, indicating the rising wind and raindrops on bedroom windows....the air is wild with leaves howling at night...dew in the grass...fire in the hearths and hearts of lovers just like yoonmin.                       

That's why the cute couple decided to get tied forever in this october eve, the day being jimin's birthday.

The wedding is going to held in Daegu, yoongi's hometown. So as u can see, all of them are in yoonie's city. The shopping and other wedding preparation is nearly done. But for few remaining things tae and jimin went out for shopping.