1.Obscure Night

"Everything was fine until u came"
_______________________________________
(A/N: The whole book will be in third person POV and I will be mentioning Jk's part and V's part to avoid confusion...I repeat it's parts not POV)

Third person POV:
Jk's part:

Location: Busan, South Korea

Where the sun went down, the night took over and Busan got drowned in the beauty of shining lights, there is the man, the biggest mafia of South Korea, the leader of the gang named Javelin, "Wendigo" sitting in a dark room of a very well known bui...

Where the sun went down, the night took over and Busan got drowned in the beauty of shining lights, there is the man, the biggest mafia of South Korea, the leader of the gang named Javelin, "Wendigo" sitting in a dark room of a very well known building of the beautiful city.

He is busy scrolling through his contacts and right then he sees the familiar name "Jungkook", he clicks on it while blowing smoke in the air with the cigarette he held in his other hand.

Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea
[A/N: Kook has shifted to seoul since last few months to handle the illegal business of Wendigo there]

Jungkook is sitting in his office situated in Seoul while planning about the next drug deal he is going to have tomorrow. That's when he hears his phone vibrating on the table, he picks it up and looks for the caller ID, he gets pretty much annoyed by the name "Wendigo" just ahead of which was written "psycho".

Letting out a sigh Jungkook picks up the call "What is it?", he answered in not so interested tone.

"Jungkook where are ur manners, is this the way u talk to ur leader!?" Wendigo replied with a voice full of mockery and tease.

Jungkook is getting angry now "listen, if u have called me just to teach manners and shit, then I better cut the call" he said while rubbing his temple.

"Calm down calm down kid, I was just kidding, and u know because of this attitude of urs I have decided to make u the next leader right?" "so anyways I have called u to tell that, I have sent some details about tomorrow's drug deal, as it's very important I don't want any mistakes, got it?" Wendigo replied in a stern voice.

"I will go through the details, don't worry there will be no mistakes and I will not let u down in front of the other gang, leader" he replied while calming his angry self.